“Try the Tomato Bisque”

Lisa's Pane DI Casa Bakery
Ranked #3 of 6 Bakeries in Cortland
Cuisines: Spanish
Reviewed 4 March 2015

Some of the baked goods are not to my liking, and somewhat expensive. The bread baked here, however, would be a bargain at any price. It is best when served with the Tomato Bisque, quite possibly the best soup I have had anywhere at any time. The only drawback is the restaurant layout - it is dark and cramped with limited seating. The bisque is worth a little discomfort, however.

Reviewed 6 January 2015

I don't get the chance to visit often, but when I do, I love this place. The homemade breads are EXCELLENT-- yummy pillow bread! I have enjoyed breakfast sandwiches on pillow bread that are made fresh, I love the broccoli rabe sandwich and the soups are amazing! Also, the baked good..ooohhhh they are delicious! The scones are sooo tasty (not plops of flour like you often find) and the chocolate cupcakes are delicious too-- it's obvious that they're from scratch with fresh ingredients and traditional buttercream. Prices are great.

Reviewed 30 October 2012

Lisa makes my favorite scones in the area. Can't go in without having one with my coffee. Also love the nice atmosphere and the outdoor seating in the warm weather is a nice touch. Thanks Lisa