“A great stay at the Hampton Inn Cortland”

Hampton Inn Cortland
Ranked #2 of 10 Hotels in Cortland
Reviewed 4 January 2018

We had the very good fortune of selecting the Hampton Inn Cortland for our New Year overnight lodging. It was a great place and an excellent value. Our room was very clean with a desk, side chair, flat screen TV, microwave, refrigerator and CD player (not found in too many places). The bed was comfortable and the place quiet. The indoor pool was very clean and warm. Probably the best hotel pool we have used. The complimentary breakfast was very good. The staff was professional and very helpful. I would give this hotel my highest rating. An excellent place to stay.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Kelly F, General Manager at Hampton Inn Cortland, responded to this reviewResponded 5 January 2018

Dear H4238XNjosephg,

I thank you so much for your awesome review of our hotel and team! We strive to give you the best experience possible and feel truly honored when we succeed. I will certainly share your feedback with my team and appreciate your willingness to share it with our future, potential guests. I look forward to hosting any future trips that you make to the Cortland area. I thank you again and hope that you have a fantastic rest of the day and a very Happy New Year!

Reviewed 25 November 2017

I can't say enough about the staff at the Hamptons Inn Cortland, N.Y. They are so friendly and helpful. Our room was spacious and very clean and the breakfast is a great bonus. Also, the free WiFi was fast.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Kelly F, General Manager at Hampton Inn Cortland, responded to this reviewResponded 29 November 2017

Dear Kryn553,

I thank you so much for your awesome review of our hotel and team! My team and I are so excited to hear the detailed feedback from our guests and truly appreciate that you are willing to share your experience with our future, potential, guests. I am so glad that you felt that we have a friendly team, a clean hotel, and a great breakfast! We look forward to hosting each and every visit that you make to the Cortland area. I thank you again and hope that you have a fantastic rest of the day!

Reviewed 6 November 2017

Good place to stay for either university. Breakfast was good. Bed was comfortable. There is not many hotels in the area. This was good value and very clean. Located close to highway I-81. Check-in and our was simple.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Kelly F, General Manager at Hampton Inn Cortland, responded to this reviewResponded 7 November 2017

Dear Foursmall,

I thank you so much for your wonderful review of our hotel. My team and I are truly honored that you felt that our hotel provides good value and is very clean! We work very hard to ensure that you have a comfortable experience while you are with us. We look forward to hosting any future trips that you make to the Cortland area. I thank you again and hope that you have a fantastic rest of the day!

Reviewed 5 November 2017

The room was very comfortable with everything we needed. The breakfast was included and served early enough for business travelers. The location was good enough for easy access to evening restaurants and business meetings by a short taxi ride.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Kelly F, General Manager at Hampton Inn Cortland, responded to this reviewResponded 6 November 2017

Dear 827sianw,

I thank you so much for your review of our hotel. My team and I are very glad to hear that you had a comfortable stay while you were with us. We do our best to ensure that you have the best experience possible while with us and will do whatever it takes to make that happen. We look forward to hosting any future travels that you make near the Cortland area. I thank you again and hope that you have a fantastic rest of the day!

Reviewed 1 November 2017

Hotel and room were quiet, clean and comfortable. Breakfast was excellent offering a great variety from fresh fruit, juices and yogurt to eggs, sausages, breads and cereals. Great location just off I-81. Restaurants, Gas and coffee shops nearby as well.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Kelly F, General Manager at Hampton Inn Cortland, responded to this reviewResponded 3 November 2017

Dear Brian B,

I thank you so much for your wonderful review of our hotel. We are so glad that you enjoyed your visit, felt that our hotel was clean, and loved breakfast! We are honored to hear your feedback and appreciate that you are willing to share it with our future, potential guests. We look forward to hosting any future travels that you make to the Cortland area. I thank you again and hope that you have a fantastic rest of the day!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Cortland
4.6 km away
0.4 km away
Comfort Inn Cortland
Comfort Inn Cortland
#6 of 10 in Cortland

Been to Hampton Inn Cortland? Share your experiences!