US$183
Econo Lodge(Cortland)
US$100
US$79
EconoLodge
Holiday Inn Express Cortland(Cortland)(Great Value!)
US$143
Red Roof Inn Cortland(Cortland)(Great Value!)
US$67
US$65
Hotels.com
Cortland Motel(Cortland)
US$60
All reviewsfront deskcookiescomplimentary breakfastmeeting roomnice hotelcheese and crackersroom was cleanbusiness tripoff the highwaynew yorkhotel staffyogurtnice surpriseup to datestaying at this hoteleggseasy access
Reviewed 6 November 2017

Good place to stay for either university. Breakfast was good. Bed was comfortable. There is not many hotels in the area. This was good value and very clean. Located close to highway I-81. Check-in and our was simple.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Kelly F, General Manager at Hampton Inn Cortland, responded to this reviewResponded 7 November 2017

Dear Foursmall,

I thank you so much for your wonderful review of our hotel. My team and I are truly honored that you felt that our hotel provides good value and is very clean! We work very hard to ensure that you have a comfortable experience while you are with us. We look forward to hosting any future trips that you make to the Cortland area. I thank you again and hope that you have a fantastic rest of the day!

Reviewed 5 November 2017

The room was very comfortable with everything we needed. The breakfast was included and served early enough for business travelers. The location was good enough for easy access to evening restaurants and business meetings by a short taxi ride.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Kelly F, General Manager at Hampton Inn Cortland, responded to this reviewResponded 6 November 2017

Dear 827sianw,

I thank you so much for your review of our hotel. My team and I are very glad to hear that you had a comfortable stay while you were with us. We do our best to ensure that you have the best experience possible while with us and will do whatever it takes to make that happen. We look forward to hosting any future travels that you make near the Cortland area. I thank you again and hope that you have a fantastic rest of the day!

Reviewed 1 November 2017

Hotel and room were quiet, clean and comfortable. Breakfast was excellent offering a great variety from fresh fruit, juices and yogurt to eggs, sausages, breads and cereals. Great location just off I-81. Restaurants, Gas and coffee shops nearby as well.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Kelly F, General Manager at Hampton Inn Cortland, responded to this reviewResponded 3 November 2017

Dear Brian B,

I thank you so much for your wonderful review of our hotel. We are so glad that you enjoyed your visit, felt that our hotel was clean, and loved breakfast! We are honored to hear your feedback and appreciate that you are willing to share it with our future, potential guests. We look forward to hosting any future travels that you make to the Cortland area. I thank you again and hope that you have a fantastic rest of the day!

Reviewed 29 October 2017

We stayed here for one night while visiting the campus. This hotel is old and needs some serious updating. It was fine for the purpose for $134 night, but I would not want to spend more than one night or pay more than we did. The following week we went to Vegas and paid $135 night for a King Suite 600 sq ft. For the same price...no comparison!!! Hilton needs a new property in Cartland similar to the beautiful property that they just built in New Paltz, NY.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Kelly F, General Manager at Hampton Inn Cortland, responded to this reviewResponded 31 October 2017

Dear loveisbliss,

I thank you for your review of our hotel. I am truly sorry that you did not feel that you got a great value for the cost. Please know that our property is about 14 years old, however, we have been doing many updates to stay current. We have recently refreshed all of our guest rooms, including new wall vinyl, carpets, mirrors, lamps, and pictures. We have had our entire building repainted this year and have had brand new landscaping and parking lot sealing done. Our pool area has recently been repainted as well. Was there anything specific that we are overlooking? We are always looking for opportunities to improve and will certainly use your feedback to do so. I look forward to hearing back from you again soon and to hosting any future trips that you make to the Cortland area. We'd love to WOW you during your next visit. I thank you again and hope that you have a fantastic rest of the day!

Reviewed 26 October 2017

I stayed at this hotel for business purposes. Though it seemed to be a very busy week for travel and lodge, the receptionist did his best to make sure I had a room for the time I was there. From the time I came right on through the departure, the hotel staff made sure that all was well.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Kelly F, General Manager at Hampton Inn Cortland, responded to this reviewResponded 27 October 2017

Dear kaylap679,

I thank you so much for your review of our hotel and team! I am glad to see that we were able to find a room for you during such a busy time. We do our very best to ensure that you have a great time while you are with us and my team and I feel truly honored when we succeed. We look forward to hosting any future travels that you have near the Cortland area. I thank you again and hope that you have a fantastic rest of the day!