US$171
Econo Lodge(Cortland)
US$100
US$79
EconoLodge
Holiday Inn Express Cortland(Cortland)(Great Value!)
US$143
US$146
Quality Inn(Cortland)
US$95
Red Roof Inn Cortland(Cortland)(Great Value!)
US$66
Priceline
Imperial Motel(Cortland)
US$67
US$65
Hotels.com
Cortland Motel(Cortland)
US$60
All reviewsfront deskcookiescomplimentary breakfastmeeting roomnice hotelcheese and crackersroom was cleanbusiness tripoff the highwaynew yorkhotel staffyogurtnice surpriseup to datestaying at this hoteleggseasy access
Reviewed 4 October 2017

We stayed here to be closer to Ithaca where our flight was leaving the next morning very early. When you arrive, the front desk staff are so welcoming. There was cookies on the counter, and there were two staff members at the desk that were quick to check us in. They were having trouble with their credit card machine, but they didn't let it stop them from getting us a room. They gave us recommendations for dinner, and we were happy with the selection they gave us. It was close by, easy to find, and the food was excellent. The room was clean, beds comfortable, and we were able to get a few hours of sleep before leaving in the wee hours of the morning. The desk staff that checked us out at that early time was very pleasant also and helpful.

Stayed: October 2017
Kelly F, General Manager at Hampton Inn Cortland, responded to this reviewResponded 6 October 2017

Dear sharongX2646JM,

I thank you so much for your awesome review of our hotel and team! It is our goal to ensure that you have a clean and comfortable experience while you are with us. I appreciate you mentioning the cookies that we offer and how helpful our team is. We are lucky to be located so closely to Ithaca and feel that we provide a great alternative. We look forward to hosting any future trips that you make to the Cortland/Ithaca area. I thank you again and hope that you have a fantastic res of the day!

Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

This is a nice hotel but everything is small including the rooms. Compared to other Hampton Inns the rooms are much smaller. It has been updated some but looks as if it is an older property. Would stay there again but might look for another hotel in area.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Kelly F, General Manager at Hampton Inn Cortland, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2017

Dear DebbieZ55,

I thank you so much for your review of our hotel. Please know that we are an older property, about 14 years old, however, we do our very best to keep our property updated for our guests. We are smaller than most newer Hampton Inn's as they are suite properties, however, there are very limited options in Cortland with larger rooms that would be able to provide you with the same value that you hopefully receive at our hotel. We would love to host any future visits that you make in the Cortland area and hope to WOW you at that time. I thank you again and hope that you have a fantastic rest of the day!

Reviewed 29 September 2017

The staff was was very friendly and helpful. Rooms were very clean and breakfast was filling. I will stay here on my next visit to Cortland. I like that it is close to anything that you might need.....food, ice cream, gas and coffee!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Kelly F, General Manager at Hampton Inn Cortland, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2017

Dear Pamela W,

I thank you so much for your Wonderful review of our hotel and team! We strive to give you the best experience possible while you are with us and feel truly honored when we succeed. We look forward to hosting each and every future visit that you make to Cortland. I thank you again and hope that you have a fantastic rest of the day!

Reviewed 29 September 2017 via mobile

Best hotel staff I've ever seen! They made sure we had everything we needed and were so pleasant and friendly! My husband travels for a living and my 8 month old son and I tag along often so we've had our fair share of stay in hotels. I can't say enough good things about Hampton Inn @ Hilton. The hotel is clean and extremely easy to travel with an infant. The rooms have microwaves and fridges and the pool is heated and so clean. Mikayla Chuck and Connie and the rest of the staff go above and beyond to make sure you have everything you need during your stay! I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone in the area !

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family

Dear shaunna428,

I thank you so much for your Awesome review of our hotel and team! We truly enjoyed hosting your family while you were with us and look forward to your return if your travels bring you back this direction. We are honored that you enjoyed your time with us and I will certainly share your feedback with my team as I know how excited they will be to hear it and I thank you for sharing your experience with our future guests. We wish you safe future trips and travels with your family. Have a fantastic rest of the day!

Reviewed 28 September 2017 via mobile

Stayed once again at this hotel while visiting family! Excellent service as usual! We checked in and went to our room to discover a problem with the bed! Something sounded broken so we went down to report it to the front desk! Two women immediately came to the room to check the problem and than gave us a room across the hall and offered to move our luggage for us! New room was great! We will definitely be back! Can't beat The Hampton Inn! Thanks again

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family

Dear Linda L,

I thank you so much for your review of our hotel and team! I would also like to apologize for the concerns that you shared with us regarding our beds. I am so glad that we were able to get you a more comfortable room so quickly. Please know that we do our best to avoid maintenance concerns, however, when they do arise, we try to limit the impact that they might have on our guests. After all, we want your experience with us to be perfect! We look forward to hosting any future trips that you make to the Cortland area. I thank you again and hope that you have a fantastic rest of the day!