“Friendly staff ”

Hampton Inn Cortland
Ranked #2 of 10 Hotels in Cortland
Reviewed 5 October 2017 via mobile

Great Hotel with an excellent staff. Everyone from the room attendants, front desk staff, the ladies who work in the breakfast lounge and the maintenance guy, were very friendly. The hotel itself was clean and well maintained.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Kelly F, General Manager at Hampton Inn Cortland, responded to this reviewResponded 7 October 2017

Dear Dre_Ram_jhn316,

I thank you so much for your awesome review of our hotel and team! We strive to give you the best experience possible while with us and my team and I feel truly honored when we succeed. I thank you for taking the time to mention my staff members individually and know how excited they will be to see themselves in your response. We look forward to hosting each and every future visit you make to the Cortland area. I thank you again and hope that you have a fantastic rest of the day!

Reviewed 4 October 2017

We stayed here to be closer to Ithaca where our flight was leaving the next morning very early. When you arrive, the front desk staff are so welcoming. There was cookies on the counter, and there were two staff members at the desk that were quick to check us in. They were having trouble with their credit card machine, but they didn't let it stop them from getting us a room. They gave us recommendations for dinner, and we were happy with the selection they gave us. It was close by, easy to find, and the food was excellent. The room was clean, beds comfortable, and we were able to get a few hours of sleep before leaving in the wee hours of the morning. The desk staff that checked us out at that early time was very pleasant also and helpful.

Stayed: October 2017
Kelly F, General Manager at Hampton Inn Cortland, responded to this reviewResponded 6 October 2017

Dear sharongX2646JM,

I thank you so much for your awesome review of our hotel and team! It is our goal to ensure that you have a clean and comfortable experience while you are with us. I appreciate you mentioning the cookies that we offer and how helpful our team is. We are lucky to be located so closely to Ithaca and feel that we provide a great alternative. We look forward to hosting any future trips that you make to the Cortland/Ithaca area. I thank you again and hope that you have a fantastic res of the day!

Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

This is a nice hotel but everything is small including the rooms. Compared to other Hampton Inns the rooms are much smaller. It has been updated some but looks as if it is an older property. Would stay there again but might look for another hotel in area.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Kelly F, General Manager at Hampton Inn Cortland, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2017

Dear DebbieZ55,

I thank you so much for your review of our hotel. Please know that we are an older property, about 14 years old, however, we do our very best to keep our property updated for our guests. We are smaller than most newer Hampton Inn's as they are suite properties, however, there are very limited options in Cortland with larger rooms that would be able to provide you with the same value that you hopefully receive at our hotel. We would love to host any future visits that you make in the Cortland area and hope to WOW you at that time. I thank you again and hope that you have a fantastic rest of the day!

Reviewed 29 September 2017

The staff was was very friendly and helpful. Rooms were very clean and breakfast was filling. I will stay here on my next visit to Cortland. I like that it is close to anything that you might need.....food, ice cream, gas and coffee!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Kelly F, General Manager at Hampton Inn Cortland, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2017

Dear Pamela W,

I thank you so much for your Wonderful review of our hotel and team! We strive to give you the best experience possible while you are with us and feel truly honored when we succeed. We look forward to hosting each and every future visit that you make to Cortland. I thank you again and hope that you have a fantastic rest of the day!

Reviewed 29 September 2017 via mobile

Best hotel staff I've ever seen! They made sure we had everything we needed and were so pleasant and friendly! My husband travels for a living and my 8 month old son and I tag along often so we've had our fair share of stay in hotels. I can't say enough good things about Hampton Inn @ Hilton. The hotel is clean and extremely easy to travel with an infant. The rooms have microwaves and fridges and the pool is heated and so clean. Mikayla Chuck and Connie and the rest of the staff go above and beyond to make sure you have everything you need during your stay! I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone in the area !

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family

Dear shaunna428,

I thank you so much for your Awesome review of our hotel and team! We truly enjoyed hosting your family while you were with us and look forward to your return if your travels bring you back this direction. We are honored that you enjoyed your time with us and I will certainly share your feedback with my team as I know how excited they will be to hear it and I thank you for sharing your experience with our future guests. We wish you safe future trips and travels with your family. Have a fantastic rest of the day!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Cortland
4.6 km away
0.4 km away
Comfort Inn Cortland
Comfort Inn Cortland
#6 of 10 in Cortland

Been to Hampton Inn Cortland? Share your experiences!