“Clean, Current, warm inviting indoor pool”

Hampton Inn Cortland
Ranked #2 of 10 Hotels in Cortland
Reviewed 27 January 2017

This hotel was a welcome for weary travellers! the service was welcoming. The hotel eminated cleanliness and the pool was working, Warm and clean. Did I mention the hotel was clean? It was clean. The beds and pillows were up to date and comfortable. The bathroom was spacious for the price range. The breakfast was average to good like most at this price range are. This hotel in Cortland is definately on my radar for future travels.

Room Tip: 2nd floor opposite the parking lot side, close to the clean carpeted stairway for easy pool access.
  • Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
Kelly F, General Manager at Hampton Inn Cortland, responded to this reviewResponded 28 January 2017

Dear Mark D,

I thank you so much for your wonderful review of our hotel and team! We are truly honored that you felt our hotel was very clean and comfortable. I thank you for sharing your experience with our future, potential guests as well! We look forward to hosting your future Cortland travels. I thank you again and hope that you have a fantastic rest of the day!

Reviewed 27 January 2017

As a frequent traveler, I often stay in some small towns and typically find average hotels. This one was way above average. It is well appointed, staff is friendly, knowledgeable and efficient, entire hotel was clean and comfortable, breakfast was good and the check-in and check-out process was efficient. It is definitely a gem and glad I found it. I will be back.

Good Morning katherinek154,

I thank you so much for your awesome review of our hotel and for sharing your feedback with our future, potential, guests! We feel truly honored when we succeed at creating the best stay possible for our guests. I will share your feedback with my team as I know that they will be very excited to hear it! We look forward to hosting your future travels to the Cortland area. I thank you again and hope that you have a fantastic rest of the day!

Reviewed 25 January 2017

Overall the hotel is a typical Hampton Inn. Fitness Center was small but average. I was disappointed in mold in tub/shower in my room. Staying here again this week and the room this week is the same. Breakfast was good and besides the shower, room was clean and neat

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Kelly F, General Manager at Hampton Inn Cortland, responded to this reviewResponded 27 January 2017

Dear danielwM5596WF,

I thank you so much for your response and truly apologize for your cleanliness concerns. Please know that we have resolved that since your check out and thank you for sharing that information so that we had the opportunity to do so. Please know we will use your feedback to fine tune our operations so that this does not happen again in the future. We look forward to hosting your future stays and hopefully taking your stay from OK to WOW! We truly want you to enjoy your visits with us and will do whatever it takes to make that happen. I thank you again and hope that you have a fantastic rest of the day!

Reviewed 24 January 2017

Very clean! Staff was amazing! Pool was great for kids! and rooms were great! They even made more cookies for my kids! It was our second time staying there and we will definitely be staying there again!

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family

Dear dupee66,

I thank you so much for your wonderful review of our hotel and for mentioning our team! We are honored when our guests enjoy their time with us. I am so glad that we were able to bake some warm cookies for your family! We look forward to hosting any future trips that you make to the Cortland area. I thank you again and hope that you have a fantastic rest of the day!

Reviewed 16 January 2017

Better than expected accommodations for a small town area. Very friendly and helpful staff, clean rooms, easy access to 81. I requested a quiet room away from highway noise and was accommodated. Should I have another business trip to Cortland, I'll stay here again.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Kelly F, General Manager at Hampton Inn Cortland, responded to this reviewResponded 17 January 2017

Good Morning mecolorado99,

I thank you so much for your wonderful comments about our hotel and team! We are very honored that you felt we have a very clean hotel. We are excited to hear that if your travels bring you back to Cortland, you will visit us again. I do see that we only scored 3 circles for your visit and our goal is 5. Was there anything that we could have done differently that would have given us a 5 circle rating? We are always looking for opportunity to improve and do use your feedback to do so. I thank you again and look forward to hearing back from you soon. I hope that you have a fantastic rest of the day!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Cortland
4.6 km away
0.4 km away
Comfort Inn Cortland
Comfort Inn Cortland
#6 of 10 in Cortland

Been to Hampton Inn Cortland? Share your experiences!