See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 20 March 2017

Older style small motel along U. S. 11 and no doubt built prior to the construction of the nearby Interstate. Room had 2 beds; TV; Wi-Fi; No Phone; Portable Floor Heater unit which worked very well account Cortland had extreme winter weather move through (Winter Storm "Stella") and it got cold overnight. Opted to have breakfast in town. Only used room during the night as was traveling between Cortland and Groton to be with my elderly mother who was doing rehab. program at nursing home. Room was cleaned and bed made up every day. Seemed to get a good night's sleep. If you just want to overnight on a budget with nothing fancy and you're not staying in the room throughout the day, you won't find a better deal in Cortland.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 February 2017

The Mom-and Pop style Cortland Hotel is run by friendly, helpful folks who offer a nice room for a good price. I wasn't looking for a fitness room, jacuzzi or steam bath, but just a shower and a quiet place to sleep after a long day of driving.

Room Tip: Right on the highway, don't think there's much of a choice
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank BilB892
Reviewed 7 November 2016

You get what you pay for - and I didn't want to pay 2 -3 times more for a night's stay to visit my daughter - so this was perfect for what I needed. Sure its dated and old but the staff was nice and everything seemed to work so I will likely stay here again. I went without a reservation and the cost was less than advertised on all of the online travel sites.

Room Tip: If the fridge is loud just unplug it :)
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank mkkkfamily
Reviewed 8 October 2016 via mobile

Stopped on our way down south looking for a cheap motel for myself and my family. Rooms are ok, but dated. The "continental breakfast" was small and the toasters barely worked but it was enough to feed us. Would look around if stopping by again for another place though.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Martin P
Reviewed 24 September 2016

Used this motel as an overnight halt during a NYC-Niagara road trip. The room was average but clean. We had reached quite late at night (after 12) but checking in was not a problem. We paid 60 USD for 3 persons and the room had an attached bath with hot water, micro and a refrigerator. It's a budget place so don't expect anything fancy but it works well if you want to halt for the night.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled with friends