“Really Good Food...it Just Takes a While. ”
Review of Pepettini

Pepettini
Description: Pepettini is an authentic Italian restaurant located in a converted early 1900's bank, a stone's throw from the Hudson River. Our updated interior honors the past by keeping the original vault and renovating in a style to highlight the natural beauty and history of the building. Keeping true to our central/southern Italian heritage we specialize in fresh seafood and more traditional dishes not typically found in American-Italian restaurants. We make it a point to ask the customer, "What would you like?"... something not asked at enough restaurants if you ask us. We invite you to come in and join our family for a meal that transports you to Italy, no plane ticket needed!
Reviewed 30 July 2018 via mobile

Went here for a special family dinner. Had reservations and was promptly seated in a nice back room. Very friendly service, although I think our waiter was also bar tending, so service was a bit intermittent. I appreciated the fantastic bread with Brie spread and the antipasti that came out as complimentary---both were really good. Food was fantastic--I had the rigatoni bolognese and ate a lot of the lasagna--both were really good. It did take a long time, seemingly nearly an hour to get our food, but it was worth the wait. All around great meal.

Reviewed 21 July 2018

first time going there Was recommended by friends Except I was the unlucky one . We not only waited an extremely long tome for my food, I was finally told they burnt my lasagna . and to make matters worse the waiter forgot my appetizer too. I was then told sorry you can have a free dessert. Really? You ruin my dinner and I should take your dessert? If you want burnt food and A forgetful waiter go for it. I know it will happen again to someone else.

Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

If you are looking for a romantic,quiet place for a special dinner then this is the place. Beautiful atmosphere, welcoming staff and fabulous food. Thoroughly enjoy spending the evening here, appetizers to die for ( mozzarella is the best!). Service is well paced and thoughtful. I just love it!

1  Thank lkeithrn
Reviewed 20 June 2018

I was recommended here by an acquaintance who lives in the area. I know that there are some interesting dining choices in and around Cornwall but this place surprised me. The service was great and our server, David, could not have been more gracious. There is a high level of attention to detail. For example the bread plate is homemade and exceptional. It is served along with a small antipasto plate for the table. And very important, there is a constant replenishing of water. All the appetizers, the dinners, the cocktails and dessert were amazing. The level of care in preparing our dishes was superb. My only reservation is the house salad didn't come with roasted peppers as advertised. We were told they were out of them. We should have been advise of that upon ordering. If I had known some of us would have ordered the Caesar salad.That problem is the only reason I rated this restaurant one step below Excellent. However, I will not hesitate to return.

Reviewed 30 May 2018

We've had several great experiences at Pepettini. Two holiday visits - July 4th and Valentines Day - were absolutely wonderful with friendly, attentive service and delicious hand-made dishes. A nice little patio out front makes for a fab date night. Pepettini is one awesome little place for pasta and vino rosso with friends and fam. The owners make peeps feel at home and welcome in their family establishment.