“Fresh ingredients raise burger menu to new height”

Woody's Farm to Table
Ranked #12 of 30 Restaurants in Cornwall
Reviewed 22 September 2017

Woody's is a burger joint. Walk up counter, burgers and fries, no fussy stuff. But Woody's is no ordinary burger joint. The ingredients are well above average, the soda is an upscale pure sugar brand (though still from a fountain for super bubbliness), the fries are homemade. There are two types of vegetarian patties - a choice this vegetarian has never seen before. Everything we got was fresh and delicious. Our group tried the Green Goddess grilled cheese, a veggie burger and a hot dog - plus both types of fries. Each member of our party enjoyed their meal (and the bits they stole from others). It's not fine dining but Woody's is a great place for a better burger.

Reviewed 27 August 2017 via mobile

I had always enjoyed woody's however, recently the restaurant has taken a turn for the worse.
A couple of weeks ago my mother and wife went there for lunch. A nice locally produced salad which they both added chicken to, when the bill came it was close to $40! Ridiculous! They check with the attendant and she advised the price of the salad plus additional charges for chicken. Ripoff!

Then I went there for dinner this week by myself thinking I'd give them another try.
Ordered the burger and onion hay.
Only 2 other people in the dining area, I sat down. 15 minutes later, they had not called my name, so I went to the counter. My food was under a heat lamp. The lady asked my name which I gave her 15 minutes earlier and confirmed it was my meal. Even though there were no other customers waiting.
That evening the meal evacuated itself from my system in all the wrong ways.
Never going back.
Woodys has failed on so many trips...not worth your time and aggravation!

1  Thank History-Lover-NY
Reviewed 14 August 2017

went for lunch on a saturday. the order taker was also the person who delivered the food to the table- so be prepared to wait for a while to get your food. Good quality, moderate pricing. Although the restaurant looks like a fast food place, the food is prepared while you wait- more like a traditional restaurant. Everything is extra so be prepared when you pay at the register!

Reviewed 25 June 2017 via mobile

Stopped in for lunch after visiting the Perkins tower. Burger was juicy and tasty. Green goddess grilled cheese was delicious. Tuscan fries were good. Cole slaw was wonderful. Clean and bright atmosphere. Highly recommended!

Reviewed 3 June 2017

Stopped here before Visiting the Storm King Art Center. Like other reviewers, the service was a little slow, but their friendliness and the quality of the food made up for that. We ordered two burgers and made one of them a combo meal that included fries and a drink. It was more than enough food for the both of us.