Comfort Inn
US$189
US$161
Fairfield Inn
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$178/night.

US$73
Corning Inn(Painted Post)
US$71
US$69
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$84/night.

US$201
US$178
Hampton.com
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$208/night.

US$89
US$84
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$111/night.

Econo Lodge(Painted Post)
US$76
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$87/night.

All reviewsno elevatorwafflessecond floorcookiesdvd playerroom was cleancorning museum of glasscrackerschoice hotelschoice memberpepperonirefrigerator and microwavelemon waterheated indoor pooldesk clerkchips and salsabacon
Reviewed 27 October 2017

There is a reason its called the Hospitality business. We arrived around 8pm and were anxious to get into our rooms. I walked in and no one was at the front desk. I waited about 2 minutes and called out hello. A guy came out from the back and said "can I help you" I said I had reservations for 2 rooms. He asked for my name. Looked it up, coded the keys and handed them to me just as another guest came to the desk. I took the keys, saw they were for the second floor. Looked around and saw no elevator. Went back to desk and waited for the guy to finish with that guest. He then said "is there something else" I asked where the elevator was. He said there were stairs over there. The other guest chimed in and said "yeah, they're kind of hidden. And breakfast is over there from 7-10." By this time the clerk was gone. I thanked the guest and went out to get my stuff. Usually the clerk is friendly and explains where your room is and whatever amenities there are, but not here. No this place is just business.
It was about the same checking out with the same guy. And he said he could only give the AAA discount to the name on the card not for both rooms. So my sister paid full rate even though I made the reservation. So I won't stay here again. Lousy service.

Room Tip: If you have a lot of luggage, get a room on the first floor.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
cflynn1, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 31 October 2017

Thank you choosing to stay with the Comfort Inn Corning and for taking the time to write a review regarding your stay.
I would like to apologize for the less than acceptable service that you received at our hotel. This is not the level of service that we normally provide.
I have addressed your comments with my associate and I can assure you it will not happen again.
I hope that you will reconsider and will stay with us again on a future trip, so we can provide you with a truly exceptional stay.
I would love the opportunity to try and make this right for you”, please contact me at your convenience to discuss.

General manager

Reviewed 18 October 2017 via mobile

The hotel is a short drive from the Corning Museum and is easy to get to off the Hwy. The layout of the building is strange as to get to the indoor pool, you have to walk through the breakfast room. However, the patio outside the pool is lovely with really nice padded furniture, a table with an umbrella, a couch and chairs too. The beds are very comfortable but really high so they are difficult to get in and out of if you are short. Breakfast is free with cheese omelettes, waffles, toast etc. But only Cheerios for cereals and no muffins. Lots of fresh fruit though.
The shower in Room 127 would not work properly as the tap continued as the shower was on so you got both a bath and a shower at the same time! However, the water pressure was excellent.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
cflynn1, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 20 October 2017

Thank you for taking the time to write such a great online review in regards to your recent stay with us.
I am so pleased that you found not only the hotel to be to your liking but also the location of our hotel, Being centrally located is a great benefit.
We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Reviewed 15 October 2017 via mobile

Clean rooms spacious rooms with large bathroom ,friendly staff ,decent breakfast,complimentary afternoon snack in a great location for a fair price. Plenary of hot water and good water pressure . An unbeatable combination. This is our second trip here and will return. Walkable in nice weather to Glass museum and the Gaffer district,or just a simple quick drive. The staff is very friendly and seem to like working here and to genuinely appreciate your business,especially housekeeping . Not a luxury resort but perfect for what it is.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank wgod1234

Thank you for taking the time to write such a nice online review in regards to your recent stay with us.
I am pleased that you were able to enjoy our extra amenities as well as our unbeatable shower.
We look forward to seeing you again.

General manager

Reviewed 15 October 2017

Our room worked for us. It was clean, quiet, and comfortable. The location was good for both the Glass museum and the Gaffer district which we went to every night for dinner. The staff was very friendly, and working hard to overcome a few internal issues with breakfast food service and the credit card machine, neither of which affected us much. A bit more fruit at breakfast would be nice, and the coffee should never run out. A good price helped make this a good spot to choose.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple

Thank you for writing a review on you recent stay with us.
I have passed you kind remarks in regards to our staff onto them.
We look forward to seeing you again:)

Reviewed 12 October 2017

The neighborhood and exterior are not inspiring, but the hotel was very nice, appeared to have been renovated recently. Room was spacious, with good reading lamp. Bed was comfortable. Bathroom was nice and the vanity top was spacious, Nice thick, fluffy towels. Front desk attendant was friendly and helpful. Breakfast was good. We could have walked to dinner, but, not knowing, drove.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple