“So bad”

Add it.
Pudgie's Pizza
Ranked #49 of 74 Restaurants in Corning
Reviewed 27 May 2018 via mobile

Stopped in for a large chesse pizza with my daughter. We have had pizza from here for years. Had a coupon buy any size pizza get free garlic cheesy bread. When I presented to the worker he stated that they do not take that coupon, it was not okay by By the owner. They always took the coupons in the past but they are now Under New Management and I guess they just won't honor it. That being said I still ordered a large cheese pizza. We waited about 15 mins and after we got it we sat down to enjoy a fresh hot piece. What A hugh disappointment . $18. Got ketchup on a cracker with cheese. The new owner must of decided to cut corners because the pizza tasted horrible. I have had better pizza from a gas station. My daughter only had one piece and would not eat anymore. Very disappointing. Would not recommend.

1  Thank emptymind2k7

Reviewed 12 August 2017 via mobile

Haven't been to a Pudgie's Pizza since college. It was just as we remembered, good food and inexpensive. We even happened to sit down at a table next to the original owner of Pudgie's. Heard some great history of the place.

1  Thank Darolyn B
Reviewed 27 October 2016 via mobile

We stumbled upon this spot as a 'plan b' and we're glad we did! Every Wednesday a $5 sandwich is available and the cheese calzone was tasty. We were not promptly greeted when we approached the counter however the patience of the young lady explaining the menu trumped our first impression. We were pleased!

1  Thank Chris G
Reviewed 11 August 2016

I've had my share of "pepperoni" pizzas where it looks like the pieces of pepperoni were counted out to be sure you don't get too many. Not here! My slice was loaded! Wife liked the cheese pizza, just the right amount of sauce. Service was fast and friendly.

1  Thank BiffBiffman
Reviewed 1 May 2016 via mobile

I called in for pickup, requesting 1 large pizza the man told me 45mins I get their 5mins early pizza was cold. Not warm. I had to go home and warm it up. Pizza cost me 20 for 2 toppings. Very disappointed never come back.