“First Time ”

Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: Bar, Soups
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch
Description: We are a family friendly restaurant with a full bar and menu. In our bar you can enjoy NY Lottery, pool, darts, sports on many tv's. For large groups or parties we have upstairs seating and if the weather cooperates the patio is open for some outside dining or drinks
Reviewed 31 July 2018 via mobile

I met some family members there for a bite to eat. Items ordered were pizza, quesadillas, hamburger and fries. The hamburger was the best of what was ordered. It was noisy and service average. Doubt if I will go there again.

Reviewed 3 July 2018

After a long morning and afternoon visiting the museums, this was a nice place to visit and enjoy. The menu has typical pub selections. The sandwiches we enjoyed were tasty.

Reviewed 3 January 2018 via mobile

This place was a block from our stay at the Comfort Inn. We enjoyed happy hour drink specials, shooting pool and playing darts. The best part was the welcoming ambiance of the regulars there AND incredible wings (some of the best we've ever had) which were half jerk half buffalo. Very unique! We liked it so well that we spent both nights hanging out there!

Reviewed 11 July 2017

This place is phenomenal!! From the outside dining to the music it is just wonderful. I do have to mention that NEVER anywhere that I have been has there been somewhere where if you celebrate your birthday with them you get however many wings for however old you are. They have a good selection of flavors to try as well. Our waiter was a very professional and polite gentleman. My daughter ad I had a great time and the wings are yummy just watch those I think its raspberry habanero or something. They are good and addicting but they are HOT!! This was our first visit and we will for sure be going again soon!

Reviewed 30 April 2017

The friendly staff add to an atmosphere of comfort. Comfort foods and a large array of beverages satisfy your needs.