“Excellent Ice Cream”
Review of Inside Scoop

Inside Scoop
Ranked #35 of 63 Restaurants in Cooperstown
Reviewed 15 July 2017 via mobile

This ice cream is so good we had it two days in a row!!!

Darling Ice Cream shop that serves Hershey's ice cream.

Yesterday I had the Raspberry ice cream in a sugar cone and today I had birthday cake ice cream in a waffle cone!!! I highly recommend this combination!!! The birthday cake ice cream has real birthday cake in it!!! We also had a moose tracks and strawberry cheesecake shakes. Both were very delicious.

For those complaining about the prices; you're in Cooperstown during the busiest part of the year....you are going to pay a little more for EVERYTHING!!! The prices are the same in Cooperstown as they are in Lake George.

All the young people who work here are extremely friendly and courteous. You can't ask for more.

When in Cooperstown, stop by this ice cream shop!!!!

Reviewed 5 July 2017

It is not very often that you go for ice cream and a milk shake is almost the same price as a medium cone. And by that, I mean the cone was expensive. Don't even bother getting a small. They are very tiny. They serve Hershey's Ice Cream, which is more icy than creamy. My vanilla milk shake was OK. Very thin and they added too much vanilla. I was hoping for more, but we left there pretty disappointed.

Reviewed 3 July 2017 via mobile

Very expensive, boring Hershey's ice cream, very small servings, my husbands hot fudge sundae was a whole dish of vanilla ice cream with a very little fudge and whipped topping on top

1  Thank staceylee320
Reviewed 3 July 2017 via mobile

Terrible. Overpriced. Lemon ice was hard to scoop so server just caved and gave me a pathetically small amount. For .45 more my daughter got about double the ice plus ice cream. Never coming back

1  Thank radiotune
Reviewed 19 June 2017 via mobile

Person on the street that we passed who was eating a cone from there recommended it.
Stopped in after having dinner down the street,ice cream was good and staff was friendly.