All reviews baseball field sleeping loft lovely cabin campground staff my son grocery store pit fossils campers woods dream bedroom shower lake
Reviewed 11 June 2017 via mobile

We camped 2 nights with our kids while visiting the Hall of Fame. This was a great place to stay. Very clean and quiet. Campsites were shaded. Only about a 10 min drive from the Baseball Hall of Fame. Grocery store is close by.

Date of stay: June 2017
2  Thank sio327
Reviewed 4 March 2017

Went to Cooperstown for the Hall of Fame induction weekend. We planned the trip last minute and couldn't find accommodations anywhere. We eventually found Beaver Valley and booked an "overflow" spot not knowing what to expect.

Pros- This is a real nice campground. Rustic but clean and well maintained. The campground office was very dated- but in a good way. I loved it. Even has an old arcade room. The staff were friendly and very helpful. Since all their regular sites were booked we stayed in an overflow spot. We weren't sure what to expect but it actually wasn't bad. There is a strip of grass with maybe 30 spots (estimating) with enough room to park your car and set up a tent. The overflow field is definitely not the most picturesque spot on the campground but still not bad. Only a short walk down the path to the facilities. The facilities were very busy but still clean and well maintained. I'm looking forward to staying here again on my next trip to Cooperstown but next time I'd probably stay in one of the small cabins. They looked great. The campground is only a short and easy drive (less than five minutes) to Cooperstown.

Cons- It was fairly crowded due to induction weekend so it was a little noisy at times. I booked over the phone and they said I could send a cheque in the mail which I did but they misplaced it. I arrived at the campground expecting that I had already paid but I had to pay again. However, despite the mix up, the staff were great. They assured me they wouldn't cash the cheque when they found it. In fact, when they eventually did find my cheque a few weeks later, they took the time to mail it back to me. They provided free wifi but it was spotty at best.

Summary- Getting accommodations in Cooperstown isn't always easy and I wouldn't hesitate to stay here again.

Date of stay: July 2016
Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank maysis
Reviewed 26 August 2016 via mobile

Camped here while my grandson played at the Dream Park. Camped sites were nice. They have cabins that some friends stayed in and they also liked them. The restrooms and showers were recently updated. VERY clean. They do a good job at that. The office it's very outdated but they are in the process of moving that. They have a catch and release pond for fishing, paddle boats and canoe. Our sight had water and electric. Other sights have sewer hook up too. Everyone was very friendly and helpful.

Date of stay: August 2016
1  Thank Michigan10
Reviewed 17 August 2016 via mobile

Our team family's 10 total all stayed here for our week playing at Dreams Park.
10 minute ride den the road to the park, close to all. We had a 1 bedroom cabin with sleeping loft, bathroom, a/c , small kitchen.
Came with bbq , plates etc. purchased the linen package which was well worth it!
Cabin was cute , clean , porch on the front with chairs. All family's had a great time .
Would recommend as a place for teams to stay .

Date of stay: July 2016
1  Thank griffNy
Reviewed 24 June 2016

This a very reasonably Priced camp ground, from rustic camping to house rentals and lots in between. The staff was very friendly as well as the owner, she lives on site and is very helpful. less than a 5min drive from coopers town dream park, and about 10 min drive to downtown cooperstown an baseball hall of fame. I highly recommend staying here if you are going to cooperstown.

Date of stay: June 2016