“CRISPY THIN CRUST PIZZA ~~~ GREAT PASTA DISHES....”
Review of Sal's Pizzeria

Sal's Pizzeria
Ranked #15 of 64 Restaurants in Cooperstown
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Delivery
Reviewed 26 March 2016

Stopped in for a slice of pizza and a beer for a lite lunch. The pizza was thin crust and crispy like it should be. The slices are big for the price. Stopped back in later in evening for dinner and had the lasagna and spaghetti with meatballs. Both choices were very good and the portions were large. Only complaint is that the garlics knots were horrible, the tops were half burnt and no flavor to them, they tasted nothing like they used to. They were more like a roll than a garlic knot. The service is still the same as always which is great. Prices are very reasonable and we would recommend the place to families or couples. Many options on the menu.

Reviewed 20 March 2016 via mobile

Awsome pizza, great staff, family restaurant. Almost impossible to get pizza in the summer due to it being packed all the time

Reviewed 16 March 2016

Grabbed a few slices before heading out to site see. The pizza (veggie and pepperoni/sausage) was very good; however, the restaurant was very hot and not well-ventilated. Some of the tables weren't completely cleaned. Prices average.

Reviewed 8 February 2016 via mobile

Had an everything slice and would have to say it was somewhat tasteless. The peppers and onions were soggy and part of the problem. It made for a wet pizza, where although the dough held up to the moisture, I think it's because there was no cheese on it! Maybe that's why it was only $3. I would almost swear there was no cheese on it but in the end I did finish it because I was starving and it was the end of a long day. I would not order and everything pizza but I will go back and try a regular slice with nothing on it to give it the college try. Don't put money in the jukebox because it will only play the songs it wants to if you're not quick enough with your choices! I think it was haunted. The guy behind the counter was nice enough so if only to go in and see a nice smile that would be a reason to return.

Reviewed 22 December 2015

Before we left for Cooperstown our friends we were staying w/in MA said "If you brought back Sal's pizza no one would be mad.". So before we left to head back to MA we picked up two large pies. While we didn't get to try the pizza until hours later we weren't disappointed. The slices were huge, the cheese to sauce ratio perfect, and a crust chewy (which I love). Next time I'm eating it straight outta the oven!