“My husband loved the Osso Bucco”

Toscana Italian Fusion & Grill
Ranked #8 of 64 Restaurants in Cooperstown
Cuisines: Italian, Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 18 May 2016 via mobile

My husband really enjoyed the Osso Bucco. I had the seafood in a red sauce over a bed of linguini. Speciality Caesar salad with poached egg. Excellent warm bread. Very good service. We would definitely return.

Reviewed 17 May 2016

Dining at the Toscana was a pleasant experience. The Veal Sorrentino was excellent, plentiful and very tasty! My wife had the Eggplant Rollatini and a salad.

Reviewed 16 May 2016

This restaurant is awesome food and service! We went with no reservation and the owner was very welcoming and sat us right away. Our server Marie was fantastic! Great personality and very knowledgable of the menu. Don't forget to try the creme brûlée!

Reviewed 13 May 2016

We went here for dinner. The staff had to really hustle because they were fairly crowded and they did a good job helping each other out. I had the special which was great. Chose the restaurant because they advertise gluten-free pasta.

Reviewed 21 April 2016

Five foodies/wine heads were all satisfied by their dinners -- a mix of pasta, seafood, and specials. They were out of our first choice wine, but we found nice substitutes. Mix of families, couples and groups. Staff was professional and knowledgeable. I would go back.