Open today: 10:00 - 17:00
Review Highlights
Nicest souvenirs and memorabilia for the price

There are plenty of t-shirt and souvenir shops in Cooperstown (maybe too many), but this is the one... read more

Reviewed 27 November 2018
RobinJ1147
Small but lots of interesting memorabilia

Reviewed 30 June 2018
Scott G
Lake Orion, Michigan

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 30 June 2018

Close to the Baseball Hall of Fame. Lots of little shops like this one that sell cards, jerseys, shirts, hats, other collectibles. What I really liked was that the prices were very reasonable, was able to buy a lot of small things for my son who is a baseball nut. Worth stopping in.

Date of experience: June 2018
2  Thank Scott G
Reviewed 23 June 2018

Yastrzemski’s is located right down the street from the Baseball Hall of Fame at a corner location. All the souvenir stores were small and lined Main St. I assumed the prices would be rather high, but I was wrong! Most of the shops are small, and I took the time to visit all of them. Although I can’t locate the receipt, there was a buy three tee special. I believe I paid $9.99 each with the special. There are enough patterns from which to choose a simple tee souvenir. If you check out their website, you will see there are caps and baseball memorabilia throughout this small shop as well.

Date of experience: June 2018
1  Thank Cathytraveling
Reviewed 12 August 2017

I stopped in several joints looking for souvs. I saw yaz's place. carl was a hero of mine growing up as were many others. I walked in and was greeted very promptly, not with a can I help you find something but hey how are you doing, more warm and friendly, I found his products to be very inexpensive such as the three T's I bought for $9 each (modern) not some generic kind these were quality T's and had nice pics/photo's on them. stop in and look around, they have many, many baseball cards on display/for sale!

Date of experience: July 2017
1  Thank cool_guy2
Reviewed 15 July 2017 via mobile

My son saw a shirt in the display window that caught his eye so we went in. This store has an excellent selection of baseball memorabilia and Cooperstown clothing.

Great selection of autographed baseballs and baseball cards! They even have some original Ty Cobb baseball cards.

We ended up buying some sweatshirts and t-shirts. All good quality and reasonably priced. I bought a sweatshirt for $20 which you can't beat!!!

Stop on in and find what speaks to you!

Date of experience: July 2017
1  Thank JACK S
Reviewed 1 June 2017

Yastrzemski Sports, located right on Main Street in Cooperstown NY, is the place to go if you are looking for a fabulous collection of baseball memorabilia available for purchase. Andy Yastrzemski, owner/operator (and yes, a cousin to Hall of Famer, Carl Yastrzemski) is more than happy to help you find what you are seeking. He has obtained the majority of his inventory through sales, auctions, etc. etc...lots of time and hard work. The items he has are outstanding, from present day ball players, all the way back to the very beginning of the sport.

So if you are just interested in looking at history...and definitely if you want to acquire a little memento of your visit to Cooperstown...then you just gotta stop in at Yastrzemski Sports. Truly a treat !!!

Date of experience: May 2017