“Very good Chinese take out food”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Winon Chinese Food Take Out
Ranked #37 of 109 Restaurants in Commack
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 28 July 2017

Our first time visiting this establishment was last week. We were pleasantly surprised
the food was good. We called in the order and picked it up. Simple delicious Chinese take out !
We will go back.

Reviewed 9 March 2017

Have been going here for many years and they always have great food! recently the word around town was there would be new owners......but I am happy to report that most of the staff and food is the same. The portions are generous and staff friendly. Many people in the neighborhood did not know what to expect but you can still leave with a great dinner!

Reviewed 28 February 2017

First time trying this casual storefront local Chinese restaurant. It was on my way home and the yelp reviews were good. I was so pleasantly surprised at the deliciousness of everything I ordered. Feeling under the weather with a cold I was craving some soup and the House Special soup really excelled. The house mustard and chili oil provided a serious kick. Special of the day Roast Pork Lo Mein at $6.95 was a superb choice. Fast and pleasant service. They have won me over as a new customer.

Reviewed 29 April 2016

When I travel to Long Island and want some quick and easy Chinese food to munch in the hotel room, Winon is very convenient. Food is good and the prices are good.
What more can you ask of a takeout joint?

Reviewed 13 November 2015

one of the best places to get quick take out. Quality better than foo luck (which has lower prices)
Food is fresh and not greasy. I was allergic to gluten and they were very careful helping me pick out my meal. They special made my dish. Very accomadating.