“A very sad decline ”

FOO Luck Kitchen
Ranked #59 of 114 Restaurants in Commack
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed 17 April 2017 via mobile

Let start by stating that Foo Luck use to be my favorite Chinese Restaurant, I would travel from Sayville to eat there and I would also eat there anytime I was near there. I also recommend Foo Luck to everyone who was looking for a great Chinese restaurant. This is the type of restaurant that if you went there at lunchtime you would not be able to get a table.
I recently went there at lunchtime and I was the only diner there. The Hot and Sour soup (their signature soup) was very bland, I ordered the Sesame Chicken and it was just okay.
Unfortunately the Foo Luck I once knew is no longer there and in its place is a sad imposter.

Reviewed 2 March 2017

I have never eaten in the dining room but I have taken out more times then I can remember! The food is delicious and the location is so convenient for me. I am always passing by on commack rd. I call from the car and 10 minutes later I am drooling!!!

Reviewed 26 February 2017

I've done previous reviews raving about Foo Luck but, unfortunately, their food is not the same as it used to be. Maybe they're too busy too prepare their choices properly but the last two times my family has ordered everything has tasted pretty much the same.
Try Winon across the street or drive over to the Good Taste Chinese Buffet and take your pick of dozens of great dishes available for take out.

Reviewed 15 February 2017

Packed on Sunday nights, so be prepared to wait for your food. Consistently good. Very busy, a Commack standard for years.

Reviewed 24 September 2016

Portions are large but everything tastes the same. Used to be a big fan of Foo Luck, but in the past 2 years, the food has gone downhill.