“Just ok...”

Add it.
Good Taste Buffet Incorporated
Ranked #69 of 114 Restaurants in Commack
Reviewed 15 April 2017 via mobile

The food is ok, don't expect too much and you won't be disappointed. If you're looking for a place to fill up it has something for all. On a Saturday night, I stuck with the vegetables, noodles, and dumplings. A few sushi rolls I tried weren't too good. It's a little overpriced for the quality.

Reviewed 30 March 2017

This Buffett style Chinese, restaurant has changed a lot, since it opened, many, many years ago.in one corner like clockwork, you see every Monday for lunch, as it opens at 11:30 AM an elder lady and a younger lady her caretaker eating lunch, both are only eating what their religion allows them, one is Jewish, the other Muslim Egyptian. I did not notice it until just last year, that they picked And ate only certain foodi. Azza the Egyp lady only eats vegetable, Benice the other, fish, rice and chicken. My friend Otto who just moved down South and I sat at another table and having great conversations, one was, that the food did not taste as in the past, the waiting staff has constantly new faces, very hard to befriend with them. Everything taste very salty, at time very cold, but always plentiful.

Reviewed 12 December 2016 via mobile

I go here every now and then for a quick bite, but every time I go it's worse and worse. The sushi tastes like it sits there the entire day. Everything tastes water down and has no flavor. I liked going for dinner Bc they have crab legs but the refused to refill them when they ran out. Go somewhere else

Reviewed 23 November 2016 via mobile

Food was cold. Went 20 miles there to hopefully get crab. A few legs were floating around in cool water. It was a major disappointment and we won't return unless we hear good things. The buffet in Centereach was much better. And the food was hot. Maybe we just hit it on a bad night.

C&D

Reviewed 18 November 2016

I went there for lunch with my son during the week.Our bill totaled about $20. Prices are higher on weekends. Great variety and good turnover.