US$114
US$89
Forest View Leisure Residences(Subic Bay Freeport Zone)
US$164
US$148
  • Pool
Court Meridian Hotel(Subic Bay Freeport Zone)(Great Value!)
US$72
US$57
Agoda.com
Subic Park Hotel(Subic Bay Freeport Zone)
US$46
Camayan Beach Resort and Hotel(Subic Bay Freeport Zone)
US$167
US$157
Agoda.com
Moonbay Marina Leisure Resort(Subic Bay Freeport Zone)
US$72
US$62
Priceline
Herbies Mansion Hotel(Subic Bay Freeport Zone)
US$40
US$30
Orbitz.com
  • Room Service
Best Western Plus Hotel Subic(Subic Bay Freeport Zone)
US$142
US$87
Priceline
Acea Subic Bay(Subic Bay Freeport Zone)
US$171
Orbitz.com
  • Pool
All reviewsview of the bayfree breakfastinduction stovehassle freesubic baycomfortable staysmall kitchenmicrowave ovenjunior suitewater heatershower arealocation is greatclean roomsconvenience storethe ground floorpiratesbayview
Reviewed 16 April 2017

Although our room is not fronting Port, but you may still benefit from its view via the roof top of the restaurant..Front desk personnel is very accommodating. The room is large enough for couple. food at the restaurant is ok. My only concern is their Parking coz it appears as a public parking area without any control or security, and not exclusive to the hotel

Room Tip: request for room with a sea view.
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank du1fcp
Reviewed 10 April 2017

Stayed here for a night for our anniversary and was delighted on how we were accommodated by the hotel staff. We booked a Deluxe Room w/ a bay view. The room was well lit, linens are clean and I you basically get what you paid for.
The free breakfast at Pirate's Bistro is hearty and my partner and I liked the ambiance too. For a 3-start low rise hotel majority of the amenities matches both a leisure and a budget traveler.
Miss: In-room slippers since the floor can get too cold and a bit dusty.
> Bath towels needs a bit of attention

Overall: Great Stay and we'll definitely come back.

Room Tip: Choose the room on the higher floor for a better view
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 March 2017 via mobile

Stayed overnight to rest in preparation for an event in San Narciso Zambales. Everything was relatively new and all facilities were working as advertised.

We booked an executive room with amenities as advertised. Downside was there was no elevator in the hotel and no bathtub. Otherwise no complaints.

Recommended if you want a comfortable room. No other expectations.

Will go back there if I need a quick trip

Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 March 2017 via mobile

Excellent value in good location - clean rooms friendly and quality service - excellent bistro with live music most nights and fantastic day spa in building. Booking online saves $30aud - really good value for money in a safe environment

Stayed: February 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 19 February 2017 via mobile

I'm not an expert when it comes to hotels in the Philippines but I wouldn't recommend this. Overall this place was overpriced and not worth the money. The biggest disappointment was the breakfast. One egg, toast and spam? Powdered creamier for the coffee? Other reviewers RAVED about the breakfast at this place so I had high expectations and I didn't mind the somewhat high price tag because I figured I was also paying for the breakfast. But the breakfast sucked (although the Pirates cafe was kinda cute).

Good bed and very beautiful building otherwise. However I wouldn't pay for the sea view because there's a huge dock blocking the view.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled with friends
Jeffrey R, Manager at The Reef Hotel and Residences, responded to this reviewResponded 20 February 2017

Dear Ms. Tasha,

Greetings!

We would like to extend our appreciation for taking the time to review our establishment. We value each feed back from our guests as these will help us to improve our service and our facility. We apologize for not meeting your expectations during your stay. We were surprised about your comment on the breakfast since we received good reviews from other guests but we will relay this to our restaurant operation for handling and consideration.

Thank you for staying with us and we hope to have an opportunity to share light with you again in the future.

Kind Regards,