“Blessing in Disguise ”

My Mommy's House of Kare Kare
Reviewed 26 June 2017 via mobile

We ended up dining here dinner time since Cocolime restaurant is full. And I was surprised that their dishes are so yummy. I recommend kare-kare and papaitan. Their servings are good for sharing. Price is affordable. We're 9 pax and I just paid 2,700 with a happy tummy. This restaurant is underrated so you should try dining here. This is so near the hotel we're staying Subic Peninsular. Just at the back pool side, walking distance.

Reviewed 18 June 2017 via mobile

Portions are small for the price. Nothing special with their kare-kare. I've tasted better at a cheaper price. Order of their lechon kawali is a platito.

1  Thank vakathan
Reviewed 13 June 2017

Been here Twice! Home cooking! I feel at Home! Kare Kare is the Queen! had different Kare Kake'S each time! Adobong Kambing! Crispy Pata, Traditional Philipino food!, specialty coffees!

Reviewed 16 April 2017 via mobile

We literally just went out of this restaurant cancelling our orders after 45 minutes of waiting. We initially ordered beef (laman) kare kare and crispy pla pla, but we were told that the beef is not available after 15 minutes of waiting. We ordered seafood kare kare instead, and waited for additional 30 minites but no food arrived despite repeated follow ups. We cancelled our order and head to another restaurant where they served us kare kare in only 15 minutes tops!

Reviewed 20 February 2017 via mobile

The best adobong kambing I have had! All the other dishes are excellent too! I come back just to have their goat!