Forest View Leisure Residences(Subic Bay Freeport Zone)
US$165
US$148
  • Pool
US$118
US$89
Moonbay Marina Leisure Resort(Subic Bay Freeport Zone)
US$72
US$60
Priceline
Subic Park Hotel(Subic Bay Freeport Zone)
US$46
Horizon Hotel(Subic Bay Freeport Zone)
US$39
US$36
Agoda.com
Court Meridian Hotel(Subic Bay Freeport Zone)(Great Value!)
US$227
US$92
Agoda.com
Camayan Beach Resort and Hotel(Subic Bay Freeport Zone)
US$234
US$156
Hotels.com
Herbies Mansion Hotel(Subic Bay Freeport Zone)
US$40
US$31
Orbitz.com
  • Room Service
Acea Subic Bay(Subic Bay Freeport Zone)
US$191
  • Pool
All reviewsthe rooftop swimming poolfront deskchinese restaurant next doorspencers restaurantsubic bayflat ironpresidential suitegreat showerfantastic hotelyogurttoilet flushwalking distancenice poolbreakfast buffet was goodthe hotel's restaurantchoose this hotelclean hotel
Reviewed 22 December 2017

Main problems were ants in theroomcomingfrombaseboards on 5th floor. No coffee available in restaurant until after 6:30 AM. WIFI would drop out when needed and come back on after I complained. Be nice if room TV had USA Network. Service of all staff was excellent even promptness of spraying for ants each time I saw them and reported them.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed 20 December 2017

Staff was exceptional for 1 day/night stay! very nice Presidential Suite! 3 Bedrooms! each with seperate Bathroom/Showers! Mastersuit Suit has a Jacuzzi - Bath for Two! large T.V./ entertainment center in the Comfortable Livingroom! smaller flatscreens in each bedroom{3}. Kitchen, stove, full sized refrigerator with ice, coffee pot, hot water pot, toaster oven, microwave! Dishes & glassware, silverware! you need is food! Water, coffee, creamer & cups! Morning Breakfast in the hotel's restaurant, "Spencer's"! was included! Very Good! Eggs in Order! bread, meats, potatoes, rice & all the fixings! swimming pool on roof deck! I Do not recommend the Nightly Rooftop Buffett! Arriving early, during setup with probably 4 tables of guests there already! It was not ready for service, Disorganized & Only pork, chicken a skewer! & No Vegetables! No Fruits! A late leafy Lettuce salad! Brought to the table!!! The rest of the family & friend were still waiting in line! Very! Very! - Pricey for Product, Quality of Food Received! Magsaysay Ave. B.B.Q.!!!! An Intuition we should have listened too! But thought it would meet & exceed our expectations as everything in the Hotel Had! everything else was top shelf!

Room Tip: Very quiet 5tH. floor! Spacious rooms, Comfortable beds, Balcony with Outdoor Furniture! Pleasing Breeze & View of Subic Bay! Spotless!
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 December 2017

Our company held our 3 day annual goal setting here and I could say the staff really went out of their way to make our stay comfortable and relaxing. They were always ready to assist us with our needs and requests.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 15 November 2017 via mobile

Family & I stayed in the Presidential suite.

First off, I’d like to thank the staff who made this such a memorable stay for my family & I. George, the hotel manager along with all the staff, made it such a wonderful experience! We were always greeted warmly & with smiles! Celebrating my mum’s birthday, we even got a cake!

The room had its issues but were always quick to be resolved once we let the front desk know. For example, the A/C in one of the rooms had a terrible smell but the staff were super quick to investigate.

Breakfast was always delicious & the rooftop pool was a frequent visit. I would definitely stay here again!

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 November 2017 via mobile

We booked for an overnight stay for our friends' birthday. It was a good hotel with the view of subic bay. A very nice swimming pool with pool bar located on their rooftop. A good place to stay recommended for friends or with the whole family. We got a room with a king bed and queen bed for the 5 of us. The hotels' restaurant is highly recommended they offer great choices of food which is good for 2-3 persons per serving. If I'll go back in subic I will definitely book again in this hotel.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends