Free cancellation until 29/07
US$89
US$68
Court Meridian Hotel(Subic Bay Freeport Zone)(Great Value!)
US$82
US$58
Agoda.com
Moonbay Marina Leisure Resort(Subic Bay Freeport Zone)
US$73
US$64
Priceline
Camayan Beach Resort and Hotel(Subic Bay Freeport Zone)
US$136
US$87
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$101/night.

Subic Park Hotel(Subic Bay Freeport Zone)
Free cancellation until 29/07
US$46
Horizon Hotel(Subic Bay Freeport Zone)
US$47
US$36
Agoda.com
Grand Hoyah Hotel(Subic Bay Freeport Zone)
US$40
TripAdvisor
Forest View Leisure Residences(Subic Bay Freeport Zone)
Free cancellation until 02/08
US$165
US$148
Orbitz.com
  • Pool
Acea Subic Bay(Subic Bay Freeport Zone)
US$154
US$134
  • Pool
All reviewsthe rooftop swimming poolfront deskchinese restaurant next doorspencers restaurantsubic bayflat ironpresidential suitegreat showerfantastic hotelbuffet bfastyogurtnice pooltoilet flushchoose this hotelsecurity personnelwalking distancethe hotel's restaurant
Reviewed 28 October 2017 via mobile

We had our Family Vacation last Oct 25th-27th and we chose this hotel. We had a great experienced here because of the approachable and very friendly staffs. From Front Desk / Housekeeping / F&B and Concierge. The staffs are smiling, attentive and they always make sure that they meet the customers needs and they provide an excellent customer service and good quality of food. I will definitely recommend this place!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 October 2017 via mobile

We spent 3D/2N in Best Western Hotel Subic before going back to Manila from Manaoag, Pangasinan. The room was clean and had a small balcony. The front desk staff were friendly and accommodating. The breakfast buffet was good but it can get quite boring if you intend to stay longer. After breakfast, when we went back to our room, one gets a strong whiff of vinegar along the corridor which I think they use for cleaning. This was unpleasant. The bathroom door also cannot be closed because it did not fit properly.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 October 2017

Not a bad place if you are there for a quick stop over, rooms are comfortable, room service is sadly not up to scratch, it closes at 10pm, breakfast was a bit of a let down for the price you pay for the room.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 September 2017

I would consider staying at Best Western Plus (Subic) as one of the best decisions I have made in choosing a hotel were my family both from US and the Philippines met up to relax and enjoy each other during our quick visit there to celebrate a very special event - - - the wedding of my son. We were all pleased with the variety of great food; the spacious, clean and well controlled temperature rooms; and above all, we were very satisfied with the staff being friendly, polite and dependable at all times. Thank you Best Western (Subic)! Can't wait to be back again!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
1  Thank lolitay828
Reviewed 8 September 2017

First should not be a Best Western because does not meet their standards. Hotel is only a few years old, glass picture windows covered in scratches, dead flies on the floor in the Restaurant and a general look that management doesn't care about Western Standards. Did not believe the other poor reviews until I saw for my self. Interaction s with staff failed, as they never followed up on comments made. If it was a non branded hotel charging average rates review would be different but charging as a branded International Hotel should meet the standards of one. The hotel store in the lobby was a joke, no staff a couple shelves of small items and no staff. Several ladies gowns they were trying to sell but not stuff guest would want or need. Nice roof top pool but in need of a good cleaning and better staff. So all these things and then reading the reviews of stolen money from guest room safes, missing expensive electronics from rooms and private safes would make me stay away from Best Western Subic.

I believe the reviews and the replies from management tell a real story.

Review Veberly Anne C “Don't book this hotel! I stayed in this hotel because I thought it was safe, but the housekeeping and maintenance crew had accessed my safe while I was away and stole money from me, the management and staff together with the manager and owner was no help at all, they have total lack of security and CCTV are not available in my room, I call it an inside job!! Do not book this hotel because you will be disappointed too! “

If you cannot trust the staff or the management of a hotel to put the interest of the guest first you really should never stay at that hotel. And that is why after being in the hotel several times I leave one star and say "Will never enter the Best Western Subic Again For any reason"

Stayed: June 2017
Abie G, Director of Sales & Marketing at Best Western Plus Hotel Subic, responded to this reviewResponded 17 September 2017

Dear Mr. Siam,

We are saddened to hear your bad experience and we sincerely apologize for the inconvenience it caused you. But thank you for the feedback as this will help us figure ways on how to improve our services.

We are usually known to provide an exemplary and comfortable stay and experience to our guests and we regret that we missed that mark. Right now, we are continuously doing a lot of improvements and developments so we can serve our guests better.

We would like to learn more and know your other concerns so we can make things better. Please feel free to call us through contact numbers +639176240797/ 047-2508000 and we will be more than happy to talk to you.

BWPHS Team