US$92
US$68
The Lighthouse Marina Resort(Subic Bay Freeport Zone)
US$143
US$130
Forest View Leisure Residences(Subic Bay Freeport Zone)
US$152
US$148
  • Pool
Court Meridian Hotel(Subic Bay Freeport Zone)(Great Value!)
US$73
US$57
Agoda.com
Subic Park Hotel(Subic Bay Freeport Zone)
US$46
Camayan Beach Resort and Hotel(Subic Bay Freeport Zone)
US$136
US$86
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$99/night.

Herbies Mansion Hotel(Subic Bay Freeport Zone)
US$37
US$31
Orbitz.com
  • Room Service
Acea Subic Bay(Subic Bay Freeport Zone)
US$155
US$133
  • Pool
Grand Hoyah Hotel(Subic Bay Freeport Zone)
US$40
TripAdvisor
All reviewsthe rooftop swimming poolfront deskchinese restaurant next doorspencers restaurantsubic bayflat ironpresidential suitegreat showerfantastic hotelyogurttoilet flushwalking distancenice poolbreakfast buffet was goodthe hotel's restaurantchoose this hotelclean hotel
Reviewed 12 July 2016

Good place to stay.The bed is comfortable and my daughter and I loved the pool located in the rooftop.We also enjoyed the view from the top. My husband being a health concious was also happy that he was able to exercise on the gym while we are on vacation mode. Highly recommendable. We will surely be back on this hotel!

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Asiatravel.com
Reviewed 9 July 2016

Stayed for 2 days. The room was so clean and we specially love the bed. Breakfast set meal is included in the package but it was in big serving. The place was not difficult to find and very near to restaurants/mall.

We also enjoyed a lovely afternoon in the pool.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 July 2016

I stayed here recently, it proved to be a great location for having no car. The room itself was clean and stocked. The staff all smiled and said good morning. As per previous reviewers there is construction going on, that is what woke me....normally it is roosters in the Philippines. It was easy to walk across the road across the empty lot to the harbour front and enjoy walking along there and have dinner at the restaurants and just generally enjoy the local atmosphere. Please note that it was also close to the Ayala Mall close by. Around the corner from the Hotel is also a supermarket, which had a large focus on US goods. The area seems very safe.
Breakfast was very basic.
We ended up hiring the driver from the Hotel to take us to our next destination, who seemed to be a wonderful honest worker who held the management in esteem.

Room Tip: Pool has great views
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 3 July 2016

I booked for 17 days stay, however, I was very frustrated and disappointed with the type of service that I left after two days and find me another hotel in SBMA,

First of all, I was not informed of construction going on besides the hotel not until I checked-in and my room was facing the construction area. There was noise even late at night, 10pm on Saturday night.

I could not make a local call, neither call the front desk. So I went down to the front desk and reported that my phone was not working. I explained, I used the instruction on the face of the phone that stated dial "4"for local call and the "Front Desk" button to make the calls. The personnel in the front desk explained that I should dial "2" first for local call and dial "o" for front desk. Then "why not put that on the phone instruction so there's no confusion" I said, but I only get blank stares from the front desk personnel and seem they could not understand the problem... they did not do anything about it..

I was made to sign that the "Hotel is not responsible for any valuable lost inside the room", and was advised to use the safe "box" in the room. However, I found that the safe "box" was not bolted down on the shelf in the cabinet and can easily be taken away, so I complain about that. The front desk send their personnel and that person explained that to bolt it down will take a while besides there's a camera in the hall way. Then "it'll be too late if somebody take away the safe, and why not focus on making the safe secure", I said. She only agreed to do my request to bolt the safe down when I insisted... but that did not happen I was offered to move to another room which I accepted.

The new room I was given, I found out that the shower drain was clogged (it was cleared by their maintenance personnel...)

The internet WIFI connection was so bad you could hardly connect or get a good reception.

The door to the fitness room was broken, wallpaper feeling off in my room, not the things you would expect for a hotel which has only opened for six months.

I was not informed that there was a road closing on the intersection where the parking lot of the hotel is adjacent to, and it was difficult to get out of the parking lot because of the traffic.

I was so frustrated and disappointed that second day of my stay I started looking for another hotel and checked out the next day.

Very, very poor service and management and not really ready yet to give quality accommodation and service...

Room Tip: This hotel is not ready to provide good service, book to another hotel...
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business
2  Thank ERNESTO P
Reviewed 29 June 2016 via mobile

My family and I had a great time staying at this hotel. Very clean and feels very secure. The staff on duty were very courteous and respectful and accommodating. It's best to make a reservation online as it is much cheaper than walk in. And try to ask the frontdesk clerk to give you 5th floor as they have the best view at night. Don't forget to use the hotel swimming pool at night, it has an amazing view as well.
I will definitely come back again.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family