“Good affordable food”

Buddha's Bowl
Price range: US$2 - US$5
Reviewed 18 April 2017 via mobile

Ordered the following:
1. Flying fish with tamarind sauce- for someone like me who hates fish, this one is really good
2. Hawker noodles- good taste & serving size
3. Thai ice tea- a bit too sweet for me but good
4. Spring rolls- a bit disappointing with the sauce ang rolls itself

Overall, we would still want to go back and try their laksa.

Reviewed 17 April 2017

I stopped in for a "quick" late lunch, after buying a Bluetooth keyboard for my misbehaving Windows tablet. I had the Pad Thai, and it was a good-sized portion for about 250 pesos ... about twice what their "Buddha Bowl" entries cost. It was tasty, but I've had better ... and it took quite a while to get it.

Might be worth a go if that's what you're after, and those "Buddha Bowl" entrees look like they might be a substantial snack or light lunch.

Reviewed 5 April 2017 via mobile

Im looking for laksa after we visited SG. Buddha's bowl offers thai food and laksa and the Price is affordable. It consist of flat noodles, you may chose between chicken or fish, toge and mushroom. The soup is good but not as thick in SG. I hope they will have larger size of laksa for those who have big appetite.

1  Thank Johanna S
Reviewed 9 February 2017

Great pad thai, which is on sale on Tuesdays. On my weekly rotation of lunch spots.

Others I've been with haven't been as impressed with other menu items, but as this is the only place I've found with good Pad Thai, I haven't ordered anything else.

Reviewed 22 January 2017 via mobile

Simple menu in a cafe with order at the counter service
Menu dishes range from 89 peso or £1-40
Adequate portion size, hot, tasty and nicely presented
Quick and efficient service
Furniture a bit tired and lighting could be improved
If you eat out regularly it's certainly more affordable than many adjacent restaurants