“Chill and Eat”
Review of Kitchen Tomato

Kitchen Tomato
Reviewed 30 November 2016

If you're looking for a place to chill and eat, Kitchen Tomato is the best for you!

I find the place relaxing.

And about the food? Wow its perfect too!

I'm really not a fan of any pansit food (even house made pansit, Yes, I'm choosy for pansit) BUT, when I first smell the pansit from kitchen tomato my stomach craves for it to taste and then when I taste it, it was so perfect pansit I ever taste!
The serving is good for 2-3 person and very affordable.

My other favorite is their clubhouse, really tasty!

This place is also good for business meeting. I also have a project presentation for the association of broker last November and place is perfect, not so crowded and the staffs are friendly. They are very cooperative and assist me all throughout the presentation.

The place is located between Poco a Poco and Coco Hotel, there's a signage kitchen tomato and you go inside. They have a huge parking lot that's why its not easy to be seen.

Reviewed 5 August 2016

First of all, it is extremely difficult to find this restaurant, because it is located inside a rather nice condotel called Poco a Poco (near Sao Roque church). Poco a poco is known to everyone here so you can simply ask a taxi to take you here. Or just walk over from Ayala harbour point which is just 5 mintues away.

the restaurant is nice and spacious, was only half empty when we went. The menus is ok - but seems to lean more towards Japanese and Korean dishes. They have a bar too, and a swimming pool right next to the restaurant. the atmosphere is pretty relaxed, and the food was tasty.

The coffee was pretty good - filter coffee made fresh. Service was excellent.

Reviewed 6 April 2016

Sushi and Sashimi are a must try. Friendly staff. Boston Maki is one of my favorite. Shoyu Ramen and the Grilled gyoza are superb.

Reviewed 19 November 2015 via mobile

This restaurant is located within Poco a Poco hotel off Canal road. There is a view of the hotel pool.
Wide variety of Japanese foods offered
Sashimi
Sushi maguro (tuna) ebi (shrimp) and salmon were available
Salads
Gyoza
Teppanyaki
Fried cutlets such as tonkatsu
Ramen and Udon and soba noodles
Curry rice.
Most Ramen 350p
Supposedly there is wifi but signal was gone
Wasabi is in the sushi so be advised.

Reviewed 26 August 2015

Stayed at Poco a Poco Hotel for my friend Joyce and my birthday weekend on August 15-16. We had family dinner on Friday August 14 and 15 at Kitchen Tomato. Mouth watering Filipino and Japanese cuisine. You will definitely get your money's worth. Kudos to the Manager, Ms. Lorna who patiently entertained our queries and requests. The set-up on Saturday night was a bonus point!