US$118
US$89
Moonbay Marina Leisure Resort(Subic Bay Freeport Zone)
US$72
US$68
Forest View Leisure Residences(Subic Bay Freeport Zone)
US$165
US$148
  • Pool
Court Meridian Hotel(Subic Bay Freeport Zone)(Great Value!)
US$227
US$92
Agoda.com
Subic Park Hotel(Subic Bay Freeport Zone)
US$46
Camayan Beach Resort and Hotel(Subic Bay Freeport Zone)
US$156
Orbitz.com
Best Western Plus Hotel Subic(Subic Bay Freeport Zone)
US$140
US$87
Priceline
Herbies Mansion Hotel(Subic Bay Freeport Zone)
US$32
US$31
Orbitz.com
  • Room Service
Acea Subic Bay(Subic Bay Freeport Zone)
US$191
  • Pool
All reviewswall climbingcompany outingfave spotprivate resortdeluxe roomwhole familywater sportssubic bayexclusivityfilipinoresto
Reviewed 1 July 2017

I booked a beach front room for a week during the second week of June 2017. I must say it was definitely worth walking right out of your room directly to the beach and the swimming pool. The view was excellent and breathtaking. The room was very spacious with a jacuzzi, king size bed, huge shower, and a vaulted ceiling. My fiancee and I loved the hospitality and the food there was top notch. I will definitely stay there again when I travel back to the Philippines. Also if you dine there whether it be breakfast, lunch or dinner, ask for Ver. He really knows how to treat a guest and he suggest meal recommendations which are truly delicious.

Room Tip: Choose the beachfront rooms. They are the best!
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Robert R
Reviewed 19 June 2017

We stayed overnight on a company tour and never expected it to be memorable. The beach hotel is more than 35 years-old but has been expanding and renovating its facilities and amenities. For a water park, it has two huge wave pools, regular swim pools, kiddie pools, and jacuzzi pools -- good for several people at one time with a magnificent view of the Subic Bay sunset. We hope the staff take care of their faucets and pool maintenance to be really environment-friendly. For the beach, it's not white sand, but of the medicinal grey-beige color sand. It's not long, perhaps only few hundred meters from what I saw, but a good place to relax on the very fine sand and calm cool waves. Aside for our company's four hundred staff+ who joined team building and corporate social responsibility activities for the Aeta indigenous people, there were several families and other groups at the resort. For me, the best part of our stay were the meals! Tasty and well-balanced food, particularly the different fresh salads of bitter melon, radish, turnips in native coconut / palm vinegar mixed with tomatoes, onions, and herbs. There's continuous playing of lively native, folk and foreign music throughout the 5.7 hectare resort. The Los Del Mar Trio of musicians-guitarists-singers in Pilipino attire never ran out of songs as requested by guests of all ages and music preferences. With the staff generally well-mannered and reliable, White Rock is truly an enjoyable place to bind and to invigorate, even without white rocks in sight? Or did I not look closely?

Stayed: June 2017
Reviewed 28 May 2017

We visited Whiterock since my relatives from Cebu wants to see Subic, so I booked our stay at Whiterock. Our kids had all the fun. They enjoyed a lot the water park which has at least six different pools. Food served at Sunset resto was also a blast. The good thing is that the staff were very courteous and they respond right away when you have concerns. Their GM Mark Montanez made sure that my relatives would enjoy our 2 night stay at the hotel. On our first night we were also welcomed by a strong 5.4 earthquake, center was in zambales, but we were safe, hotel has survived years of tests including pinatubo.Would we visit Whiterock again ? Definitely yes !!!

Room Tip: We stayed at the beach side. so pick beachside deluxe room 16-21. it is near the beach and infinity pool and spa
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Jun S
Reviewed 21 May 2017

A secure private resort away from the crowded baloy beach . I booked the deluxe room without checking how it looks like, I just presumed it would be a standard 4 or 5 starish deluxe room as it was quite costly. When we arrived the room has a queen size bed and and a double decker but no cupboard no where to place your clothes nothing to hang a single cloth even plus the area where all the deluxe rooms are, feels and looks like a hospital. I appreciate that the toilet and shower Are separate though.
For the pool lovers, this place would be heaven as they have a wave pool and a couple more regular pools. On the 3rd day upon constant complain in the front desk we were upgraded to the beach front room which is good as there was a lil cupboard and bonus there is a lil jacuzzi too and of course you get to have a little space for lounging. The breakfast buffet was okay just normal. If you are an active person you get to do a lot activities like wall climbing, zip line etc and of course water sports activities. For the ones who intends in just lazying out you can relax in their spa for only 600 pesos for an hour of massage.
The second thing that is off putting in a this resort aside from the deluxe room is the male staff in the gate - as when you enter by foot you will be questioned like you are a criminal (this is the experience of a friend who came to visit ) a paradise total foul as there is no way a non paying guest can snake inside as all entryway are guarded. Btw only 4feet kids are considered kids an inch more than that will pay like the price of an adult.

Room Tip: Better booked for a beach view room only.
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
3  Thank Razel Ging E
Reviewed 21 May 2017 via mobile

Worst vacation ever. VERY DISAPPOINTED specifically:
1. Front desk staff named LIZA PASTEROS- not informing the room type in terms of number of beds knowing that there will only be 2 occupants in a room. She's not approachable and looks irritable. It would be much appreciated if she will wear a SMILE to the guest and willing to offer assistance. I believe staff like her is not an asset to the company. If I'm the manager I will terminate her ASAP.
2. Room rates not appropriate for the actual appearance and amenities of the room.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple