Mansion Garden Hotel
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
The Lighthouse Marina Resort(Subic Bay Freeport Zone)
US$168
  • Breakfast included
Subic Bay Venezia Hotel(Subic Bay Freeport Zone)
US$59
Camayan Beach Resort and Hotel(Subic Bay Freeport Zone)
US$139
Best Western Plus Hotel Subic(Subic Bay Freeport Zone)
US$142
US$96
Agoda.com
Court Meridian Hotel(Subic Bay Freeport Zone)
US$75
US$59
Agoda.com
Vista Marina Hotel and Resort(Subic Bay Freeport Zone)(Great Value!)
US$49
Agoda.com
Le Charme Suites(Subic Bay Freeport Zone)
US$182
US$123
Agoda.com
Subic Park Hotel(Subic Bay Freeport Zone)
US$52
Travelocity
Mango Valley Hotel(Subic Bay Freeport Zone)(Great Value!)
US$64
TripAdvisor
Subic Grand Harbour Hotel(Subic Bay Freeport Zone)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsdouble deluxe roomconvenience storewalking distancechicken pork adobofreshly made wafflesthe ground floormain buildingled tvchildren's poolxtremely xpressocomplete toiletriesnice hotelcheckin and checkoutroom was spacious and cleanchafing dishesrecommend this hotelbreakfast buffet
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 17 April 2016

My family and I love to take time out to get away from the hussle and bussle of the busy work week so we decided to book a stay here at the Mansion Garden Hotel for our regular staycation. I must say, the staff is very professional and friendly. We were assisted to our rooms and you could feel the great customer service. The rooms are spacious and clean. The a/c was just right and comfortable. The nice thing about this hotel is its proximity to the duty-free shopping area and restaurants and other attractions in the Freeport. We also spent the remainder of the day swimming in their pool which was not big, but just right for us to have a refreshing dip on a hot summer day. The facilities are okay, the food is also great, they serve buffet breakfast for two if you stay overnight. I would definitely recommend this hotel to anybody planning to take a staycasion or who'd be coming to Subic on business.

Room Tip: Top floors would be best as the floors near the function room areas may get a bit noisy if there's an ongoing event.
  • Stayed: May 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 March 2016 via mobile

We've stayed at Mansion Garden many times in the past. The rooms are spacious, well-decorated and clean. The pool is great. Staff are courteous. Love the location. The choices for their breakfast buffet needs improvement - they don't have that many food options and their food isn't that good.

Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 March 2016

I think this hotel has very good potential. The layout is good, the rooms are nice, the service is ok. But I raise my expectations depending on the room I take.

For an advertising convention, I was booked at Room 331, an "appartel" which is literally a suite. I had a big, comfortable bed in a bedroom separate from the living/dining/kitchen area. There was a ref, cooking utensils, range and a good bathroom. And a safe.

But this was nothing luxurious. The amenities in the bathroom were basic. No cotton buds, no shave, no hair dryer (not that I will need it, but I am comparing with better rooms of better hotels. When I was ready to take off my shoes, i couldn't find bedroom slippers, and a pair came only after i inquired from Housekeeping. I realized that maybe their amenities are "on request" basis. There was no bathrobe, too. In the bathroom, I saw the foot towel on the shelves and I spread it out of the shower stall so I can dry my feet when I leave the shower. The next day, I had to spread the foot towel again. I realize that maybe they were thinking that if guests don't use the foot towel, that will be one item less for the laundry.

All these above comments can be considered minor. I repeat, I adjust my expectations based on the room I book. Quite frankly, my colleagues who booked the regular rooms looked happy, in fact glad, that they were booked in this hotel. That is why I said at the outset that my rating for this hotel could actually have been higher than average.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank Angelito P
Reviewed 16 February 2016

As a photographer, we always wanted the location for a photoshoot is elegant as possible especially during pre-debut shoot. This hotel is beyond elegance as we roam around its four corners. I urge you to try it!

• Stayed: March 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 January 2016

For Subic standard, the price and its location, this hotel can be considered pretty good. We booked 2 Apartelle Rooms and they were spacious... spacious enough that it would've been better if the rooms were equipped with king beds rather than just queen. Our 5 year old boy in the middle made our sleep a bit tight and uncomfortable.

They have thought of almost everything you would need in a hotel apartelle type of room... including an in-room safe, big fridge, microwave, mini-kitchen, mini living room and bidet in the bathroom. I don't understand why they forgot a simple hair dryer (didn't find any in both rooms). You'll have to call the front desk to borrow one. If the owner is worried about pilferage then they could've simply installed wall-mounted hair dryers.

We checked in on a busy holiday weekend and the hotel was quite full. Their intended (conference) room on the second floor to avail the complimentary breakfast was not big enough to accommodate many of the guests who probably came down almost at the same time. We were lucky enough to be there at 8:45am and there was 1 table left for us. Others had to wait outside. Moreover, breakfast was average. Garlic/white rice, hotdog, corned beef, chicken adobo and scrambled eggs for the main dishes. They're okay. Problem was the chafing dishes were empty most of the time. The replenishments were so slow guests were becoming irritated and personally going in and out of the kitchen to follow up.

Tip: Before you make a reservation, make sure there is no event at the hotel. There was a wedding when we checked in (no announcement was given at the time of the booking) and the pool was closed for the event until 10:00pm. Our son was disappointed. God must have pitied him (and the other kids) that it rained and the event was moved indoor. Later on they were able to swim!

As I've mentioned, the rates are cheap so I wasn't expecting too much... which also explains why I'm not disappointed. I merely shared my thoughts about this hotel. Will I stay again? Yes because it's still better than most of the older hotels in Subic.

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled with family