“big family”

Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 25 October 2017 via mobile

we visited this place one time, with my whole family and relatives...their service is fast they have a lot costumers thou ahaha, i like it here waiting time not too long:)

Reviewed 17 October 2017

this place is quite simple in terms of interior but it gives you enough ambiance to enjoy your meal. A twist of pinoy food to conquer your hunger after your trip from Manila to Subic. Lots of choices and big serving just enough to taste their taste of pride. It it also near the Harbour Point mall so after eating you can stroll and shop. One of the best place to dine at Subic.

Reviewed 24 September 2017 via mobile

Won't be eating here again. The crispy binagoongan is purely pork fat and not crispy at all. Can't remember anymore the other foods we ordered as none is delish at all.

2  Thank Bumble_bi
Reviewed 8 August 2017

Great restaurant with a very well managed menu of asian specialties and delicious taste. Service is quite good. Highly recommended in the area. My only complain is about a very dirty and badly maintained bathroom facility.

Reviewed 25 July 2017 via mobile

This was the first restaurant we ate at while in the Philippines (I haven't been home since 1984). "She" didn't disappoint me. Good selection and affordable. In fact, with the exception of one other restaurant, there's no comparison to Cocolime (at least the ones we went to). I'm giving this a 4 stars only because of the restroom. To me it's part of the services you provide. I'm not sure if it's part of the restaurant or part of the complex, either way, it can be better.