“Relaxing spot!”
Review of Magic Lagoon

Magic Lagoon
Cuisines: Philippine
Reviewed 12 October 2017

Despite having a convenience store and a gas refilling station, Magic Lagoon still is one of my favorite spots in SBMA. Perfect for lovers, barkada and families.

Reviewed 18 September 2017

We brought a drink from outside. We have already finished our meal and have already ask for the receipt and paid it. Some of us stayed for a while and then when the rest of us go, they ask as to pay the corkage fee which I think they should have already included. They said it was a mistake but they didn't even apologize for it.

Reviewed 9 September 2017 via mobile

Enjoyed the meals with this restaurant! I recommend this restaurant ! Nice quiet place to unwind! Friendly staff!

Reviewed 9 September 2017 via mobile

The waiters and waitresses are very good. We ordered crispy pata, calamares, bistek tagalog and beer drinks. Their foods taste sooo good. Esp the bistek. My son ate most of the crispy pata which is really crispy cooked. We enjoyed.

Reviewed 9 May 2017

I was already drunk when I got here and instantly noticed the spot on the lagoon (or is it really a lagoon - not sure). The lights, the lagoon, the scent, even the geese running around gave me the romantic vibe. It was around 15 minutes past midnight and we're still thirsty. We started ordering drinks. I must say their Margarita is good for its price. We were planning on drinking but spent most of the time there eating. We did enjoy the food (lot to choose from). And I enjoyed their customer service the most. Axle is very accommodating, friendly and was really holding it together despite the fact the most of us were drunk, annoying and pretty much doesn't make sense. It's too bad I forget to tip them.