“Dinner with Family”
Review of Magic Lagoon

Magic Lagoon
Cuisines: Philippine
Reviewed 9 September 2017 via mobile

Enjoyed the meals with this restaurant! I recommend this restaurant ! Nice quiet place to unwind! Friendly staff!

Reviewed 9 September 2017 via mobile

The waiters and waitresses are very good. We ordered crispy pata, calamares, bistek tagalog and beer drinks. Their foods taste sooo good. Esp the bistek. My son ate most of the crispy pata which is really crispy cooked. We enjoyed.

Reviewed 9 May 2017

I was already drunk when I got here and instantly noticed the spot on the lagoon (or is it really a lagoon - not sure). The lights, the lagoon, the scent, even the geese running around gave me the romantic vibe. It was around 15 minutes past midnight and we're still thirsty. We started ordering drinks. I must say their Margarita is good for its price. We were planning on drinking but spent most of the time there eating. We did enjoy the food (lot to choose from). And I enjoyed their customer service the most. Axle is very accommodating, friendly and was really holding it together despite the fact the most of us were drunk, annoying and pretty much doesn't make sense. It's too bad I forget to tip them.

Reviewed 28 April 2017 via mobile

Enjoyed the outdoor ambience of the place, relieves stress and negativity from your daily life. They are more of a bar than a restaurant because food needs a lot of improvement. If not for the good setting that they have, this place would definitely be finished. So if you are thinking of coming here to enjoy great food, go somewhere else, but if you just want to have a drink or two, then you will probably enjoy the place.

Reviewed 25 March 2017 via mobile

Great food and ambiance! Price very reasonable! I enjoyed their very cold beer with frosting in the bottle!