“Superb food and great location”
Review of Rali's Restaurant

Rali's Restaurant
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

Rali's restaurant sits adjacent to Subic bay and gives visitors the option to dine inside or outside depending on the weather and time of day. The design of the restaurant has been crafted by April Trower which really adds to the ambience of Rali's.

The location couldn't be better overlooking the bay and nearby mountains. Nice choice of high quality food and an emerging great wine selection. Very friendly staff and good service.

It's a lovely place for a relaxing dinner with friends or a quiet night out with your loved ones.

Reviewed 31 July 2017

The atmosphere is great, the service is friendly, and the food is GREAT. My wife and I had a visit with Raul and Oschie Peralta at their restaurant recently and my Blackened Tuna were terrific. My wife had Baked Ribs and Buffalo Wings. Needless to say, the conversation dwindled while eating! The restaurant is divided into different sections in order that guests may eat in air conditioned comfort, or in the open air section overlooking Subic Bay. The air condition section has two glass walls so the scenery is still available. I add that a large window in the interior dinning room has a large glass window overlooking the spacious kitchen and you are able to see your meal being cooked.

Reviewed 15 May 2017

This is my first time in the newly renovated Rallies and was looking forward to seeing its new interior and trying out the new dishes. I was a little disappointed with the whole affair. New design is a little bit of a mis mash shame that the beautiful view is spoiled by tiny little georgian style windows in the air conditioned side of the restaurant Would of loved to have seen big open plan style to look out onto such a lovely view. Instead you get to look out of tinny little windows that a hard to keep clean (they showed up the dirt quite well) plus other designs inside lent itself to show up the dirt.

Service in the beginning was quite good but nearer the end of the service (wasn't that busy) they didn't provide the simplest of items like sugar or spoon for your coffee had to ask twice for both a spoon and sugar. Food was OK but the choice is limited and some of it is very heavy not a lot of healthy options. We were in a group of four there was no complaint on food, however my husband ordered the Ravioli and it looked like a Starter size, wasn't impressed with the quantity. Some of the nice Salads they used to service would be easy to add to the menu plus option for blackened chicken as Tuna is already on menu. I am glad we sat inside as road noise is an issue as well, wish they had designed a wall or something that would block out some of the road noise and dust but layout of exterior is generally been kept the same. Overall they could do a lot better with some detailing of service and cleaning.

1  Thank janey2156
Reviewed 10 May 2017 via mobile

I wanted to have a good celebration for my birthday with my family, somewhere we all have not tried yet. After some readings, Rali's got my interest. The place itself is perfect for every kind of events or celebrations, ambiance overall was good too. Not too crowded, it could be because the location is not that accessible. Staffs were very nice too. The only thing I didn't like when we went there was the place was not properly lighted and not all aircons were opened (good thing it rained that night so somehow the humidity was lessened).

Reviewed 9 May 2017

Restaurant atmosphere:
We were told this restaurant had renovation recently.
Super clean modern looking place by the water.
Little bit funny on parking situation.

Seating:
They have outdoor seating as well and we decided to sit outside.
Clean and modern very comfortable as well.
Nice breeze coming from the ocean side.

Service:
Waiter/Waitress are very friendly and helpful but seems like serving drinks takes much longer than usual restaurant.
Waitress was very helpful and making sure everything is okay with us and she did check few times not too much.
Very well customer service we thought!

Food & Drinks:
- Mojito
- 3 different starters (can't remember the names...sorry)
- Mariscada
- Blackened Tuna
- Stuffed Bacon Wrapped Chicken
All the starters are good amount for 3 people to share.
Food are all very well cooked and displayed.
The must have is Stuffed Bacon Wrapped Chicken and one of the starter I think some kind of Croquettes.
Mariscada was bit salty but you can drink your Mojito then all good. lol

We are very impressed with the pretty much everything from atmosphere, food, service to price!
If you are in Subic area you must try Rali's!

1  Thank JaUsPh