“Birthday Dinner”
Review of Rali's Restaurant

Rali's Restaurant
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 10 May 2017 via mobile

I wanted to have a good celebration for my birthday with my family, somewhere we all have not tried yet. After some readings, Rali's got my interest. The place itself is perfect for every kind of events or celebrations, ambiance overall was good too. Not too crowded, it could be because the location is not that accessible. Staffs were very nice too. The only thing I didn't like when we went there was the place was not properly lighted and not all aircons were opened (good thing it rained that night so somehow the humidity was lessened).

Reviewed 9 May 2017

Restaurant atmosphere:
We were told this restaurant had renovation recently.
Super clean modern looking place by the water.
Little bit funny on parking situation.

Seating:
They have outdoor seating as well and we decided to sit outside.
Clean and modern very comfortable as well.
Nice breeze coming from the ocean side.

Service:
Waiter/Waitress are very friendly and helpful but seems like serving drinks takes much longer than usual restaurant.
Waitress was very helpful and making sure everything is okay with us and she did check few times not too much.
Very well customer service we thought!

Food & Drinks:
- Mojito
- 3 different starters (can't remember the names...sorry)
- Mariscada
- Blackened Tuna
- Stuffed Bacon Wrapped Chicken
All the starters are good amount for 3 people to share.
Food are all very well cooked and displayed.
The must have is Stuffed Bacon Wrapped Chicken and one of the starter I think some kind of Croquettes.
Mariscada was bit salty but you can drink your Mojito then all good. lol

We are very impressed with the pretty much everything from atmosphere, food, service to price!
If you are in Subic area you must try Rali's!

1  Thank JaUsPh
Reviewed 27 April 2017

This was one of the better restaurants I've visited here in Subic Bay. At the suggestion of my nephew, I decided to bring my local family there for dinner. We missed the famed sunset views, but the water views were no less impressive. The place has an updated and tasteful modern decor with nice use of recycled wood door and planks covering a wall. It wasn't overdone as is often the case.
The menu was predominantly Western with some Indian dishes. I had the marlin cerviche and blackened tuna. I was pretty happy with the presentation and flavor. Everyone at the table was happy with their dishes. We also had desert which was just as good. I had the house made turtle pie. It was just a perfect way to end a meal.
The wait staff as good and tried very hard. It was a young staff that will get better as they gain more experience. Their wine list is pretty limited. I believe they had a list that would do well in the area. I had the Temperanillo was was good even though it was chilled ( a common local practice).
I'm looking forward to coming again in the future. I'm curious about trying more of their dishes.

1  Thank Antonio B
Reviewed 26 April 2017 via mobile

Nice view and ambiance. We tried their tapas and liver pate but the taste is just average. Their coffee is just off the shelf from a grocery store since the waitress said that its cafe puro.

Reviewed 22 March 2017 via mobile

Our experience was pleasant. The food was good. Our server, Nora was good. We've been living here in the Philippines for a year and this is the first time a server came to our table to ask if everything is ok.

We came back 2 days later for lunch. We had the same server. She's accommodating.

2  Thank Nannetteph218