US$118
US$89
Court Meridian Hotel(Subic Bay Freeport Zone)(Great Value!)
US$78
US$58
Agoda.com
Camayan Beach Resort and Hotel(Subic Bay Freeport Zone)
US$135
US$86
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$99/night.

Moonbay Marina Leisure Resort(Subic Bay Freeport Zone)
US$86
US$62
Priceline
Subic Park Hotel(Subic Bay Freeport Zone)
Free cancellation until 22/07
US$46
Herbies Mansion Hotel(Subic Bay Freeport Zone)
Free cancellation until 22/07
US$40
US$32
Orbitz.com
  • Room Service
Grand Hoyah Hotel(Subic Bay Freeport Zone)
US$39
TripAdvisor
Forest View Leisure Residences(Subic Bay Freeport Zone)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$164
US$148
  • Pool
Acea Subic Bay(Subic Bay Freeport Zone)
US$155
US$136
  • Pool
All reviewsplace to staybig familiesvacation homegrilling areahome away from homethree bedroomkitchen utensilsspacious villacomplete amenitieswindow typeclean facilitieswaterfront areanice stayminute drivefront officekiddie poolcable tv
Reviewed 10 February 2018

We reserved a villa last January for me and my family (3 kids, 4 adults and 1 senior citizen). Reserving a villa is stress-free. But as soon as we got there, they booked us in a villa that is under construction. This means that the backyard was full of cement, opened cans of paint, used nails and disheveled plywood. While the cleaning lady was showing us the rooms, we mentioned that the room smelled like paint and it was dusty. She said that it was really not the case because the windows were closed, but when she placed her hand on the black table we saw all the dust. The couch and the curtains were all dusty too. So we had to ask for another villa unfortunately it was smaller than and not as beautiful as the previous villa we got years ago. What I didn’t like was the manager wasn’t even courteous enough to stand up and know what the matter is. What made me really irate was when I glimpsed her making an irritated face because of our complaints. We are already tired from the trip and we were the ones inconvenienced so I think we don’t deserve that attitude and treatment. I commend the cleaning ladies because they were the ones who were more apologetic and who really wanted for us to have a nice stay.
I recommend to call them first what villa number and ask if there are any on-going construction before you book. To the management of Subic Villas, please give your customers the utmost service as that is the description of your work. Our intention was to feel relaxed during the stay but with your nasty behavior, we felt otherwise.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Jay R, Owner at Vacation Villas at Subic Homes, responded to this reviewResponded 12 February 2018

Dear rllocampo,

Thank you for your review. I would like to apologize for the inconvenience you experienced during your stay with us. Our maintenance crew was negligent in disposing the construction debris from the office expansion that we were doing next door. We should have made extra effort to ensure that your unit was up to par before allowing you to check in.

I would also like to apologize for the service you received from our manager. This is obviously not acceptable. Over the years, we have taken pride in the positive feedback we have received for our customer service. Clearly, it is a ongoing process that we cannot take for granted. Thank you for calling our attention to this.

I hope you will give us another chance in the near future.

Reviewed 9 January 2018

We stayed in a 3BR villa along Lansones Street last December 23-25. Nestled far inside the Binictican Heights overlooking the forest, I just love the quiet and relaxing neighborhood. The unit is very clean but could use some updating. Guest services are very important to me and Vacation Villas offers superb guest services, prompt and polite from their front office staff & housekeeping personnel however, it could be warmer though especially to the woman with short hair near their front office door. She didn’t even smiled back to us when we greeted her good afternoon. Little did I know that she is their operations manager. SMILE! Also, when I called to inquire if we could bring our little trained dog with us they told me that no pets are allowed inside the units so we decided not to bring our dog with us. During our 2nd day we decided to take a dip in the pool, what surprised us is that they have a dog inside the office! It scared us because it was barking at my kids and the dog just keeps running around without a leash! I asked them who owns the dog and they told me that it belongs to one of their staff. To the management, please do something about this. After all, we’ll definitely be back, but not for the dog.

Room Tip: units along lansones street
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank munozjuliemay
Jay R, Owner at Vacation Villas at Subic Homes, responded to this reviewResponded 22 January 2018

Dear munozjuliemay,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We appreciate your kind words and most especially your constructive observations.

We are working on designating some pet-friendly units for responsible pet owners like you. We hope to have them ready before the summer begins.

I apologize for the scare caused by that dog. It is actually a stray that has grown attached to the head of our housekeeping and follows her around from time to time. She has been given specific instructions not to allow the dog in the club house and pool areas at any time.

Jean, our operations manager, is normally very personable. I am sure she will be ready with her smile on you next visit. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 20 December 2017

We celebrated our Christmas Party at Subic Homes, with the facilities of the villas including the proximity of SBMA's adventure sites and shopping areas that we were able to visit the day after the party, it made the celebration memorable.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear benjiemat,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I am glad that you enjoyed your visit. I hope you will be back soon to experience the many attractions of Subic Bay.

Reviewed 27 September 2017

Well at first I was excited seeing the place, very quiet, its like you are connected with the nature. however there is something wrong with our stay because in our booking it was good for 6 people, eventually the management waived it. thank GOD we did not pay 900 per head. I loved how warm and BIG the pool at the center of the HOTEL, but I think they need to upgrade facilities lightning and put some movie at night while swimming. Food are good. I need to rate it 3/5... employees are hospitable and they will give you good customer services.. kudos for them, security is nice, I just don't know if CCTV are functional. I am expecting a place quiet and will give me a relaxation of my life and this place is, the place for that. don't expect night life.... HOTEL GRADES 85%

Room Tip: "rooms near the lobby and front desk officer good wi fi connection. and easy access to the pool.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Jay R, General Manager at Vacation Villas at Subic Homes, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2017

Dear Jerome R,

Thank you taking the time to post a review. However, your review is for Subic Holiday Villas, NOT for Vacation Villas at Subic Homes. We are not a hotel. We offer vacation rentals of 2, 3, or 4 bedroom homes. I hope you check us out on your next trip to Subic Bay.

With kind regards,

Reviewed 19 July 2017

My officemates and I stayed in one of the 3BR Villas for an overnight stay and we enjoyed the house! The aircon was not that bad, the restrooms were perfect and clean and we were able to prepare and cook the food with the use of the provided utensils and equipment. We will definitely come back!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear beamams,

Thank you for your kind review. We try our best to ensure our guests are comfortable and satisfied. I am glad to hear you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to your next visit!