All reviewsplace to staybig familiesvacation homehome away from homethree bedroomkitchen utensilsspacious villacomplete amenitieswindow typewaterfront areanice stayminute drivekiddie poolcable tvunitsbondinginventory
Reviewed 16 April 2017

Location is suitable. Quiet and with its own pool (more of a kiddie pool). Located near the forest trails with monkeys coming down to forage for food. Warning ... Please do not feed the monkeys.
The villas need more upkeep (specially the toilet & baths). Some have begun to deteriorate. Need to look into improving the overall facilities.

Room Tip: Always specify your needs with the reservations (eg. cabinet & shelving space in the room)
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Jay R, General Manager at Vacation Villas at Subic Homes, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2017

Dear rondm40,

Thank you for your review. During this off season, some of our houses are scheduled for renovation. We also expanded our main pool with a soaking/kiddie pool recently. I hope you will visit us again before the end of the year to check out our refreshed units.

Reviewed 28 March 2017 via mobile

Stayed with family last March 18 on chico st. We were all surprised when we got inside the villa, it was very clean and newly renovated kudos for that! :)
Check in process was very smooth, I was looking for Madel because she's the one that I've spoken with from the time of our reservation but I didn't get the chance to meet her. It all went well and actually we were all satisfied with our staycation at Vacation Villas. The only thing that disappoints me is that when we were checking out, I tried to call the number that was listed on the paper which the guy (forgot his name) gave us upon arrival. I tried to call it twice but still, no answer. I ask my niece to come at the reception office -TO THINK THAT WE ARE ON CHICO ST. & GIVEN THE SCORCHING HEAT AT 12nn, to pls conduct inventory on our unit. She didn't use our car because we were loading our stuff. When my niece came she told me that the guy at the reception office were taking selfies with his GF/wife? I'd like to ask if he is allowed to do that while on duty?

Stayed: March 2017
Jay R, General Manager at Vacation Villas at Subic Homes, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2017

Dear eerised-9979,

I am sorry to hear about your negative experience during check out. We aspire to make the process as smooth and hassle free as possible. We will investigate this incident and improve our procedure for the future. I am glad the rest of your stay was enjoyable. I hope you will visit us again so we can leave a better impression next time.

Reviewed 25 March 2017

The villa was spacious especially for families with kids. Jomar, one of the reservations officer was very accomodating and helpful. They have pool and playground in the area and the villa was clean when we arrived complete with kitchen utensils for cooking and toiletries

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Jay R, General Manager at Vacation Villas at Subic Homes, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2017

Dear 3zaoreta,

Thank you for your kind review. Jomar will be delighted to hear your feedback. I'm glad you enjoyed your stay and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 26 February 2017

Highly recommended especially for families, the villas are very clean and well equipped. you can cook or bring food. the rate is very reasonable especially with the promo. staff are very friendly and accommodating.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Jay R, General Manager at Vacation Villas at Subic Homes, responded to this reviewResponded 8 March 2017

Dear aeborromeo,

Thank you for your generous review. We all appreciate your feedback. I am glad to hear that you had a pleasant stay and I hope you will visit us again soon.

Reviewed 19 February 2017

Efficient employees, clean facilities and surroundings. Happy about the place and will recommend to others. Easy to make reservations and quick to respond. Good smelling surroundings and well lighted surroundings.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family

Dear tesbar08,

Thank you for your kind review. I am glad to hear you had a pleasant stay. We try our best to maintain our houses properly and offer the best value. Thank you for recommending us to your friends. I hope you will visit us again soon.