Forest View Leisure Residences(Subic Bay Freeport Zone)
US$165
  • Pool
Moonbay Marina Leisure Resort(Subic Bay Freeport Zone)
US$72
US$118
US$89
Best Western Plus Hotel Subic(Subic Bay Freeport Zone)
US$108
Court Meridian Hotel(Subic Bay Freeport Zone)(Great Value!)
US$227
Camayan Beach Resort and Hotel(Subic Bay Freeport Zone)
US$156
Subic Park Hotel(Subic Bay Freeport Zone)
US$46
Herbies Mansion Hotel(Subic Bay Freeport Zone)
US$40
US$31
Orbitz.com
  • Room Service
Acea Subic Bay(Subic Bay Freeport Zone)
Agoda.com
  • Pool
All reviewsinfinity pooldeluxe twincommercial areabeach areacompany outingegg stationbeach frontworth the tripa bit priceyrelaxing staybreakfast buffet isthird floorper headwhole familyshower arealast junestandard room
Reviewed 18 January 2018 via mobile

Pros:

1. Great dinner. It was buffet which costs 700.. everything is delicious with one round of drinks. Menu that night was Sinugba or Grilled. You see them grilling while you eat
2. Great breakfast. So many food to choose from.
3. Welcomed drinks was served to us.

Cons:
1. Impossible to dip in the beach because rocks are not very safe. Slippery. Sharp.
2. Hot choco is expensive. I ordered 3 cups. Tasted like cheap instant choco drink. Served in a thermal kettle
3.pool very small but u got no choice

Service was okay. Their food is one of the best i tried.(buffet) The scenery was okay. Not the best. I've seen better ones before.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 January 2018 via mobile

Our trip to kamana was truly enjoyable. The facilities were first rate. The rooms were spacious, and clean. The staff was very accommodating. They were really going out of their way to make us feel comfortable. Lastly, even as they were fully booked the resort was not crowded.

But they do have a let down. Their beach isn't Boracay. Very far from it.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Eric U
Reviewed 29 December 2017 via mobile

Arriving - No greeting nor smiling faces from the bellboys and guards when you enter the place.

Check in - It was slow, also may I add that the cashier have messed up her calculations ending up in me paying less than I should so I had to point that out to her.

Food - Food was so-so. It took them 30-45 minutes to serve except for the last minute order of Sinigang which went out in less than 10. Kudos to the friendly waiter! ✅

Place - Rooms were prepared upon check in. Clean. 8/10. Nothing “great” about the furniture, but I like the room size, especially the Casita. You’ll get your money’s worth with the view.

Housekeeping - (The next day) Went out of our room by 10 am expecting it would be cleaned when we return but to no avail. I called up guest services at 12:30 asking for my room to be made up so when I return after lunch, I can rest. It’s 2:14 and my room is still a mess.

Beach - Lifeguards in the morning were accommodating. ☀️

Breakfast - Omelettes took forever. Food was mediocre.

Room service - Discriminating. They always declined orders from our house-helpers. Twice.

Guest services - Lousiest of all. I asked If a resident manager was present so I can voice out my concerns but they kept avoiding the interaction.

I can’t express how disappointed I am with this place. Room was good, service was the worst.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Ellaine C
Reviewed 26 December 2017 via mobile

Been frequently visiting this place for the last few years. Unlike other hotels in Subic this one is quite far and isolated but prefer it that way. Rooms are big. Beachfront is small and rocky. New year is angood time to visit as the resort has special activities lined up

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Raffy M
Reviewed 12 December 2017 via mobile

Stayed in one of their overwater Casitas. Our group had booked 2 casitas. Casitas range from $250 - $270 a night for 2. Extra guest will cost $20. Extra bed will cost $4.

Booking directly with the Resort is cheaper compared with Agoda and others. Saved about $75 for 2 nights stay.

Senior discount for people aged 60 is given with proof of birth. It’s odd that the Front Desk of this resort is inside their restaurant.

Service needs a lot of improvement. We were a group of 4 but room was prepared for 2 guest only. Several calls need to be done to get extra blankets, pillows, etc.

Egg Station cook needs more practice. Pay attention to the orders. Learn what is an over easy egg .

Pool is cool I don’t smell chlorine.

The view is very good.

Beware of monkey thieves.

Food from 1-10 rating is 6. Small portions and mostly oily. The chef uses the same cut for vegetables for different recipes, funny, the view in this resort should give him more inspiration.

Beach stretch is about 200 -300 meters?

If one is looking for peace and quite this is the place, otherwise it is boring.

Confirmation letter states 100 % charge for food and drinks brought in. Have a convenience store then.

This place is over priced for everything they offer but delivery needs improvement.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family