Forest View Leisure Residences(Subic Bay Freeport Zone)
US$165
US$148
  • Pool
US$118
US$89
Court Meridian Hotel(Subic Bay Freeport Zone)(Great Value!)
US$227
US$92
Agoda.com
Camayan Beach Resort and Hotel(Subic Bay Freeport Zone)
US$234
US$157
Agoda.com
Moonbay Marina Leisure Resort(Subic Bay Freeport Zone)
US$72
US$60
Priceline
Horizon Hotel(Subic Bay Freeport Zone)
US$39
US$36
Agoda.com
Subic Park Hotel(Subic Bay Freeport Zone)
US$46
Acea Subic Bay(Subic Bay Freeport Zone)
US$191
  • Pool
Best Western Plus Hotel Subic(Subic Bay Freeport Zone)
US$140
US$87
Priceline
Herbies Mansion Hotel(Subic Bay Freeport Zone)
US$40
US$31
Orbitz.com
  • Room Service
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 1 November 2016 via mobile

Decided to take my family (Hubby, Mom, my 7-yr old son and 8 month old baby) to Subic for the Halloween. Most hotels were fully booked and I asked a friend for a reco and he mentioned this. Room was spacious, clean, no weird smell. Though lighting is cozy, I think more options should be provided like if you lost something, you can't find it right away cuz lights were so dim. Restroom is ok but sink needs to be replaced. Owner gets 5 stars for being so hands on, he's there in the morning and retires late at night.
Cons
1. Buffet breakfast spread but only 1 round. I guess they should just give set options so that guests will not go to the buffet and be told "sorry one round only"
2. Room discount - my friend extended a 20%discount for this hotel. But since they already gave me the discounted rate, it was not honored anymore. That's fine but they failed to mention that. So I had confusion with my bill.

Pros
1. Has 2 pools that are so well kept and clean. 1 kiddie and 1 adult
2. Well kept rooms
3. Location - walking distance to the boardwalk, Meat Plus, etc.
4. Friendly staff
5. Hands on Owner
6. Perfect location for the Halloween fright night. In front or old Legenda Hotel and the interiors gives you a warm fuzzy feeling :)
7. Bottomless iced tea so good :) Korean style (tastes like the Bonchon iced tea) and breakfast tastes ok so this redeems the buffet but not quite bfast!

I want to give you a 4! But because of the lack of explanation and accord with the billing statement, I felt the receptionist were right down cold. Esp Mark.

Love the pool and room service staff though.

I'll try other hotels when I go to Subic. I have tried Lighthouse, Segara, Leciel. But will have the possibility to go back to Inter Park!

Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Mairyanna
Reviewed 7 April 2016

Pros:
Helpful and polite staff
Free Breakfast
Nice Pool
Check-in anytime (probably if they have rooms available)
Fast Wifi

Cons:
Old and tired rooms
Not enough choices for breakfast

* We got a room near reception so it's a bit noisy

Room Tip: Get a room far from reception as the noise will keep you awake
  • Stayed: October 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 March 2016

Upon arrival, the staff were accommodating; they tended to our questions early on and gave us recommendations on the better rooms to choose.

Upon check-in we were ushered by one of their staff to our room.

The room had:
* a flat-screen TV
* a closet
* water heater for coffee
* a small refrigerator under the TV (with canned soft drinks, not complementary though)
* a phone

What Went Well:
- The room was spacious, clean and nice. The beds were comfortable to sleep on and the air-conditioning unit was quick to cool the room.
- The restroom was clean, too
- There was also WiFi for all rooms and it did not disappoint in terms of speed (up to 30Mb/s down and upload)
-The pool was ok, nothing extra or fancy, they also have a kiddie pool which would be nice if you are travelling with kids

What Could Have Been Better:
- Although the restroom was clean and all, it was disappointing that the doorknob of the restroom's door was broken. Anybody could enter even when it is already occupied; indeed privacy in the restroom was a major concern
- The electric outlets were situated in between the beds only, so no charging from either far sides of the bed; you either have to wait for your turn or plug in near the TV
- In my opinion, there could have been more lighting in the room; but this didn't distract much from the experience
- The variety of breakfast meals to choose from was mediocre at best, there were only 4 meals to choose from; and with the food itself , the serving was conservative, almost to the point where you might think they are cutting costs - the taste did not make up for the serving size - overall nothing special the only upside was that the coffee and iced tea was bottomless (speaking for the Filipino BFast)

OVERALL, there was no outstanding Wow moments but our stay was good enough to say that we might reconsider to go back.

PS:
* We were there from Feb 15-16, 2016
* The room rate for 4 for one night was P4900~~
* I think we stayed at the new building

Room Tip: The restroom door at Rm. I207 was broken as of Feb. 16, 2016. If you are assigned this room, ask if it has been fixed!
  • Stayed: February 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank Mikez M
Reviewed 11 February 2016

Our stay at interpark was really below average. For the price that we paid, I believe we could have gotten a better hotel.

The pool was pleasant, and the reception staff were courteous and helpful. Location wise, it was a good choice, but then there are many other hotels in the area.

The rooms were old, in need of renovation, the bed was hard, the light bulb in our room was fused upon check in, the main water heater was turned off resulting in my family and me taking 2 cold showers. The breakfast variety was poor. You can choose from American, Filipino or Korean breakfast with unlimited coffee, and iced tea. I ordered the American breakfast on both days there, but on my 2nd day I requested for something else apart from one sunny side-up egg, toast, ham and bacon. They said that's all they had. No pancakes, no oatmeal, no french toast. Disappointing!

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 May 2015

Though it was peak and a long weekend, we were surprised to have our room upgraded from Standard-de luxe to Superior King since it was our first time in the hotel. Staff said that first time guests are randomly selected for room upgrading. Employees are customer-oriented. I noticed though that they were undermanned at breakfast time. The Korean owner was so hands-on that he was scolding and pressuring the staff to move here and there. He should be a little nicer to his employees, more so to Filipinos.

In general, the hotel has a very good location, accessible to almost everything, walking distance to the baywalk, church, Freeport Exchange, restos, etc. It has a nice pool for kids and adults. They should try serving buffet breakfast.

Room Tip: request for a room located in the new building
  • Stayed: May 2015, travelled as a couple