“A quite place to stay just in by the sea”

Vasco's Restaurant, Hotel and Museum
Reviewed 7 November 2017

We spent a week in Vasco's. Is a quite place to relax but still easy to go anywhere. The front desk will help you call the taxi when need. The restaurant is the awesome and I really like to have my breadfast there. Is value what you paid.

Room Tip: Sea front room is must and room 17 to 20 is good for couples.
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

Had a nice weekend with friends at Vasco's

It's a fantastic setting with stunning scenery and views from the restaurant. The room was comfortable and the food and drink very good. Very friendly reception from the owner.

If you are a boat owner it's really amazing to tie your craft up at the hotel jetty and walk to your room.

Keep going with the refurbishment please. We really like to stay at Vasco's.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 2 August 2017

stayed 11 nights - it rained everyday. vasco's is right on the water and t'was fun to watch ships come and go. while the staff were attentive to our needs, they could do better perhaps with more training

Stayed: July 2017
Reviewed 24 May 2017

It was our first time dining in this restaurant. It isn't located near the highway or in common restaurant areas so it was a surprise to find this hidden gem in Subic. This place have an AWESOME VIEW, GREAT AMBIANCE, DELICIOUS FOOD and VERY NICE STAFF. The restaurant offers filipino food and other cuisine too.
I ordered vascos special chicken ( I can't remember what its called) it is a chicken cordon bleu where the chicken is wrapped around a huge slice of pineapple and bacon, and cheese (you could also order the one with banana if you don't like pineapple) with curry sauce, and my parents ordered Tuna Steak (which my mother says was tastier and more juicy than the other restaurant we've been) and Beef Ampalaya which my father truly enjoyed. Each single order was good enough for two people (which we were surprised). The price is just right for the serving size. All in all we enjoyed our dinner here.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 April 2017

The decors are unique, maritime-themed. I think the restaurant doubles as a museum? I love that the place is open and airy. My daughter envisioned herself a pirate and played with the pirate-y stuff on display.

The food is nice, not totally extraordinary. Could be quite pricey too, but I guess you also have to pay for the place.. Most importantly, my daughter enjoyed the place, so it was great!

Stayed: January 2017
1.7 km away
The Reef Hotel and Residences
The Reef Hotel and Residences
#14 of 29 in Subic Bay Freeport Zone

Been to Vasco's Restaurant, Hotel and Museum? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Vasco's Restaurant, Hotel and Museum

Address: Magellan's landing, Lot 14 Argonaut Highway, Subic Bay Freeport Zone, Luzon, Philippines
Region: Philippines > Luzon > Central Luzon Region > Bataan Province > Subic Bay Freeport Zone
Bar / Lounge Restaurant
Ranked #10 of 29 Hotels in Subic Bay Freeport Zone
Price Range: €35 - €50 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda so you can book your Vasco's Restaurant, Hotel and Museum reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.