“Good food. Large serving size!”
Review of Seafood by the Bay

Seafood by the Bay
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed 2 June 2018

Definitely come here with the gang. They have very large serving size that will satisfy your group. They have buffets on Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays. We went on a Thursday though.

I loved their ensaladang mangga. You can choose fresh seafood and also choose the way they'll cook it (or you can ask for their recommendation).

Reviewed 31 March 2018

Dine in with my friends and my sister few times within a month , they have great food and great people. Loved it

Reviewed 4 February 2018

For P399 it was a good buffet. They had shrimp and shells cooked in coconut milk, tuna pasta, steamed crabs and shrimp, pork bagnet, siomai, salad, sotanghon soup and others to choose from. The view of the beach was a great plus.

1  Thank joelrp
Reviewed 28 December 2017

Ate here one night we were in Subic Bay. Fortunately we ordered off the menu and found the food quite good -- but most people came here for the 399 Peso buffet, and after looking it over, we concluded it was worth about what it cost. But the food we got did remind us some of Hong Kong where we lived for years. I don't know of any gourmet restaurants in Subic Bay, so this may be one of the best.

1  Thank slkfjjenfnkjoeind
Reviewed 20 August 2017

I was highly disappointed they advertise an all you can eat offer yet the quality of food offered on the buffet is awful. I consider it a complete rip off. I never expect to return.