Court Meridian Hotel(Subic Bay Freeport Zone)(Great Value!)
US$227
US$92
Agoda.com
Best Western Plus Hotel Subic(Subic Bay Freeport Zone)
US$142
US$87
Priceline
Camayan Beach Resort and Hotel(Subic Bay Freeport Zone)
US$234
US$156
Moonbay Marina Leisure Resort(Subic Bay Freeport Zone)
US$72
US$60
Priceline
Subic Park Hotel(Subic Bay Freeport Zone)
US$46
US$118
US$89
Forest View Leisure Residences(Subic Bay Freeport Zone)
US$165
US$148
  • Pool
Acea Subic Bay(Subic Bay Freeport Zone)
US$191
Orbitz.com
  • Pool
Herbies Mansion Hotel(Subic Bay Freeport Zone)
US$40
US$31
Orbitz.com
  • Room Service
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 15 June 2016 via mobile

Second time to comeback to this hotel, the first time was quite disappointed. But now I am very disappointed. Here is why...

I came 2 days ago with a smile, coming from Shanghai to Manila business and Manila to subic quite a very long drive. Came in and very happy the front office knew me. Ask my usual room standard but all they have is superior which is fine...

I came in to the room and everything has questions. I hope the manager of the owner could listen to a fellow hotel owner like me. Here is the points you could get to get more people not to loose people.

Toilet= need to be maintained, fixtures are not well maintained or forgot to fix, need to be clean and spray insecticide "there is a lot of big flies in the toilet" which is quite disgusting. The toilet floor needs tiles and should be leveled. If you shower water runs to toilet bowl by the door and stays there, so when you are with your socks or shoes you go in you will be soaked wet. Need to have a running hot water, if electricity is expensive get a solar water heater like I did in Chinese, that would be a great investment.

Room= is a little bit alright just need to put more socket and hire professional to do it in a good way.

Breakfast= a total nightmare a huge disappointment. The restaurant smells like grease and smells dirty.. Need to have proper exhaust system to make a grill/Korean BBQ restaurant. Probably it's the main reason you will loss costumer on this.
Food was serve cold, eggs are cold, sausage are very cheap cold quality. No air conditioning in the restaurant. 2 units of your AC tower is broken and your running one is not open so the restaurant is a humid hot greasy smelly restaurant.

Hopefully you can upgrade and promote your hotel to make people comfortable staying. Try to remember it's a costumer satisfaction and you have a great location you just need to manage it good. Try to remember to make money you spend money. Get a proper hotel manager that will maintain everything and will improve your status to gain more costumer.

I will still give you a chance next time. When I come back I will check it again and if it will be the same or worst you will surely not have me on your guest list anymore.

FYI: I have guest in boracay that I recommend your hotel, now I might think twice before I suggest it again.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business
3  Thank Charlie S
Reviewed 4 June 2015 via mobile

We were a group of 5. Our room was quite spacious with 2 queen beds and 1 single bed. We paid 4500 and ala carte breakfast for 3 persons were included. I had to pay 150 pesos each for breakfast for 2 additional persons. There was only one lady receptionist for the evening and one for morning shift. Both ladies were cordial enough. The hotel needs spicing up. It has lost its glory (if everit had one ). The location was good. Puregold, jollibee, kfc was just across the street. Tree top, ocean adventure, harbor point, zoobic were all a few minutes drive.

Stayed: May 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 December 2014

Call it a hotel? Hell not! It's a gloomy, poorly lighted and wrecked hotel with no elevator. We went to agoda.com and paid P4,500 room with breakfast and extra Mattress. When we checked-in, we felt that we were the only guest of the hotel, there were no bellboys or receptionist to welcome us. Thanks for the hospitality, we actually went upstairs with our bags. Inside the room we feast our eyes with wrecked cabinets, faucets, chairs and even the aircon... Miserable. When we went at the reception area, the owner who is a Korean doesn't mind at all. He was just sitting at the couch, drinking his hot coffee and reading a Korean newspaper. I cannot believe we allow these investors to invest with us. SBMA and Dept of Tourism should look on this. It will reflect bad reputation to subic in particular and the Philippines in general. Or better transform the hotel to a theater or amusement park because the location is ideal. I cannot rate it zero, I'll just say it more than terrible.

Room Tip: No need to explain, just see for yourself
  • Stayed: December 2014, travelled with family
9  Thank matthew c
Reviewed 20 April 2014 via mobile

Everything.
There was no amenity when we check-in.
No water in ref.
I claimed about this.. the front woman kept on saying that there are 2 free water in ref. But there was nothing.
After I complain.. they bring 2 free water.
and aircon didnt working.
There was garbage on the floor of rest room.
I think the housekeeping didnt do anything before check-in.
last.. the breakfast wad terrible.
Plus... no wifi in the room.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank alicejwr
Reviewed 8 April 2014

When we went inside our room,The bed is so small that we ordered another bed.When we were asking for pillows they said they have no more pillows.The
Drainage in the bathroom is poor.When we were in the lobby then I was using the men's restroom.The toilet had poop stains and there was no tissue and trash can.Their hallway going to the hotel rooms are dirty.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family