“Every Child's Dream”

Adventure Beach Waterpark
Reviewed 26 June 2011

It was my first time to go to Subic. Subic is 3 hours away from Metro Manila but NLEX made it not much of a big deal... I love the sceneries on our way to Subic... It was a rainy morning when we arrived at Subic and it sort of spoiled the fun but nevertheless, the dolphin show and the sea lion show were amazing... I felt like a child again... the animals were so adorable... plus the view of Subic bay was breathtaking... I love the place... I'd surely visit Subic Ocean Adventure again someday...

1  Thank Frolicoholic
"field trip"
in 7 reviews
"take care"

Reviewed 20 June 2011

This one is a great attraction, one should not miss. Swimming with Dolphins at Ocean Adventure in Subic is awesome. I and some friends enjoyed two full days and it was still not enough time.

Reviewed 4 June 2011

After we had our trip to ZOOBIC safari, we went and visited the OCEAN ADVENTURE.

We got there in time for the DOLPHIN show. I've seen a lot of dolphin shows from different parts of the world and I would say, this one NEEDS IMPROVEMENT.

There are times that they are not synchronised and some tricks were not properly executed by the dolphins.

After this dolphin show, we proceeded to their theater and were asked to sit in the middle of the theater. At the back of my mind, I had questioned why there was a blue bag under a bench where we were asked to sit. But, before the show started, we transferred to a bench just infront of the bench that we first sat. The show was entertaining but we got pissed off. When the show came to talk about the snake, they joked about the snake got out of it's cage and the last time the attendants remembered, they put it in a blue bag. I suddenly remembered that the blue bag was just behind the bench where we were sitting. My sister who is terrified of snake and other crawling animals was the one sitting just infront of the blue bag. One of the attendant got the bag and even carried it closer to my sister. ARE THEY TRYING TO PUNISH OR TORTURE THIER VISITORS? My sister expressed and showed signs that she is scared but they even put it close to her. I HOPE THE OCEAN ADVENTURE'S MANAGEMENT READS THIS REVIEW AND TRY TO BE CAUTIOUS ABOUT THIS. NOT ALL PEOPLE FIND SNAKES ADORABLE. AND THAT WAS NOT A FUNNY JOKE. I've seen my sister cry over her fears and you can not turn a person not to be fearful of these kinds of animals right away.

A lot of people laughed on this joke but for us, knowing my sister's fear, it was not funny at all, it can actually result in something serious medical condition and we were thankful it did not.

According to my sister, she should have not gone to see the show if she was warned that there will be snake appearances. OCEAN ADVENTURE was percieved that shows will only be about OCEAN CREATURES. Back in the ZOOBIC Safari since she was warned of the snake appearances, she no longer went to the caves where snakes will be there so as not to create fuss or problem in her case.

I hope you improve your jokes on your visitors by not torturing or punishing them with some bad jokes and be sensitive to other people.

9  Thank Tubby_Traveler
Reviewed 28 March 2011

Not so good we thought we will enjoy our trip at ocean adventure, but not because of the problems with transmittal of entrance fee that my brother in law sent thru internet from his bank to the bank account of ocean adventure Feb 11, 2011, the marketing staff/officer informed us only Feb 19 that they have not received any eh Feb 20 is our trip, So short notice and weekends without banking days, then we decided that Feb 20 we will pay cash and that staff/officer named Jason Barcelon told us they will refund the money but up to now, March 28 we have not receive the said refund of money...I am always making follow ups on email and text but nothing still...i am also asking for the name of the President or CEO to file complaints but they are not giving us any details...IF YOU CAN HELP ME, GIVE ME THE NAME AND EMAIL ADDRESS OF THE PRESIDENT AND CEO OF OCEAN ADVENTURE, PLEASE SEND IT TO MY EMAIL happy_ysa@yahoo.com

2  Thank happy_ysa