“My Serene stay at Segara Villas”
Review of Segara Villas

and 1 more site!
Segara Villas
Reviewed 20 November 2016

i have done an ocular inspection on this resort about a month ago. I was enthralled because of its secluced location which is at the end of a blvd. although it is a fronting a ship repair dock. But once you are inside the facility, you start feeling the ambience. It is basically thai in motif with plenty of Buddha statues. The rooms are impecable. Its a bit pricey but worth every penny. The rooms are incredibly comfortable with all the amenities like a pristine bathroom and tub. There is also ample room for your clothes for storage. Each room is also equipped with a wide screen tv and a dvd player. And the AC works perfectly. I like the resort because of its limited number of cottages or villas. There are probably only 12 in all...the bigger family rooms are even loft types. And their own spa called Spacify also provides wonderful relief from stress. The pool is also delightful and just big enough to do laps. The food is also fairly good. And the staff is extremely friendly. And when you call housekeeping they respond promptly and are most sincere and friendly to make your stay comfortable. I even left my binoculars in my room and they called me immediately while i was in my car after driving away from the resort for five minutes. I will definitely come back to this resort...Its not only a boutique type of hotel but its grounds gives one a feeling of serenity. My stay at this resort is truly wonderful,,,and would recommend this to friends...

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank Teddyboy T
Segara V, Marketing Officer at Segara Villas, responded to this reviewResponded 24 October 2017

Thank you very much Mr. Teddyboy on your 5 star review on Segara Villas. Looking forward on your next visit, take care!

Reviewed 20 June 2016

Our Villa Sanur, very clean, A/C great. Nice separate bathroom. Bed so comfy. Had a great relaxing night. Love the place quite and so private. We had a welcome drink and the staff are very nice. My nephew and niece love the pool. Their superior room room is great as well. big room with separate T&B. Free breakfast for two.

Room Tip: Villas great. If you're a group of four a Deluxe Double is great.
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family

Thank you very much Ms. Christine on your 5 star review on Segara Villas. Looking forward on your next visit, take care!

Reviewed 16 May 2016 via mobile

This was such a disappointment to us! It was Mother's Day and decided to spend the night here with my family. Considering the amount we paid for the villa, we were surprised to be greeted by flies inside the room! Wifi wasn't working either. No fancy preparations for the occasion, not even a greeting from the front desk staff. Oh well ... We asked if we could request for a massage in the room and said yes. They required a 1,500 damage deposit and I gave them 2K. They didn't have change of 500 so I just asked if we could.just do room charge for the massage. Again, they said yes. So our massage ended at 11:30 pm and therapists informed us that they no longer accept room charges because of previous experience with a customer. I had no cash available and I was assured earlier that it can be deducted from my deposit. Had I known, I could've gone to an ATM machine while having dinner. It's a pricey hotel for a so-so kind of service!

Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 April 2016 via mobile

The Villas were really comfortable. The staff were so accommodating!

I was travelling with 6 of my friends and we all enjoyed experience.

The rooms were comfortable and inviting. Even with the added beds....we had enough room for everyone's luggage and bikes....we were there for Ironman 2016.

The best thing about this place is their service! They all made us feel right at home. Serving 7 people with various needs....let me tell you is not an easy task, but the staff were friendly, accommodating, and most especially COMPETENT! We used all their facilities....including the restaurant (most amazing food!) and pool bar. We were bummed that the spa was under renovation, but our stay was enjoyable.

I promise this place will not disappoint!

Alpha Reyes

Stayed: March 2016, travelled with friends

Thank you very much Mr. Alpha on your 5 star review on Segara Villas. Looking forward on your next visit, take care!

Reviewed 25 March 2016

The place is nice, quiet and the interior design of each villas are good! However, our first day was miserable, first of our villa's AC has a leak (up on the entrance door) which made me worried that we might get slipped off from the leak on the floor, and the AC is not cooling at all due to lack of freon. Second, the safety deposit box was locked, staffs doesn't know how to open it either. Third there are many flying insects and mosquitoes everywhere! I asked the lady from the from the Front office if they could provide us a WORKING mosquito repellent as the provided electric repellent in our villa(KUTA) is DEFECTIVE. It was really horrifying. The worst in Subic. And the lobby is the worst of all hotels i've been to in Subic, aside from the stinky smell from the outside, it was really too hot! knowing that they have AC but I guess they don't have money to get it fixed. The reason I choose Segara is to treat my family with a quality accommodation to stay since the rates of the villas are really expensive. But I guess I was wrong. Will definitely never go back to this Hotel.

Stayed: March 2016
0.8 km away
Subic Bay Venezia Hotel
Subic Bay Venezia Hotel
#14 of 29 in Subic Bay Freeport Zone

Been to Segara Villas? Share your experiences!