The Lighthouse Marina Resort(Subic Bay Freeport Zone)
US$143
Best Western Plus Hotel Subic(Subic Bay Freeport Zone)
US$109
Court Meridian Hotel(Subic Bay Freeport Zone)(Great Value!)
US$70
Subic Park Hotel(Subic Bay Freeport Zone)
US$45
Camayan Beach Resort and Hotel(Subic Bay Freeport Zone)
US$90
Moonbay Marina Leisure Resort(Subic Bay Freeport Zone)
Forest View Leisure Residences(Subic Bay Freeport Zone)
  • Pool
Herbies Mansion Hotel(Subic Bay Freeport Zone)
Hotels.com
  • Room Service
All reviewsball pitnice view of the beachenjoyed our staypool areabreakfast buffetfliesgymcloggedbalconyamenitiesbedswifiresort
Reviewed 8 October 2017 via mobile

One of a wonderful place to visit inside Subic Bay! We had a great time during our stay, the food is a world class quality and a very relaxing bed room you have there, and a well maintain clean swimming pool We are very happy and satisfy. You deserve a 5 star from us. Thank you and keep up the good work. ✋

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Joyce F
Reviewed 21 August 2017 via mobile

The place is beautiful, peaceful and relaxing. It reminded me of a Westin resort I stayed at in Phuket. Bathroom was nice and clean... I loved the unique shower. Water pressure and heat was good. The bed and pillows are comfy. My toddler slept soundly. We also loved the pool and the awesome view from the dining area. The food was good and service was okay except they were understaffed. I noticed they didn't include any service charge in the bill though. The staff were courteous and nice. The bellboy who showed me to the room took the time to share the resort's amenities and services. Looking at the reviews here, I can say they've listened and improved a lot.

Overall, we enjoyed our stay in the resort though there's still some room for improvement such as:
- Wait staff in the pool area. There are a couple of lounge areas but you can't order food or drinks. There's fresh buko near the pool area but there aren't tables available where you can enjoy it.
- Breakfast buffet options were very limited.
- Welcome drink was just the powdered Nestea juice.
- only 1 complimentary water in the room
- limited waiters. It was difficult to find a waiter
- no high chair for kids

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family