“Crab, Shrimps and More”
Review of Crab and Belly

Crab and Belly
Price range: US$2 - US$7
Description: A fusion of different cuisine. Crabs are a serve in Chili Garlic, Steamed, and Boiled. A very nice selection for breakfast for customers who wants simple home styled food. Cozy Ambiance for beer buckets while watching tons of sports, drama, and movies. Perfect for family, friends and business meetings.
Reviewed 26 November 2017 via mobile

We watched its review in Poptalk (Ch.7) and my husband, who is a certified crab and shrimp lover, decided that we try it out. So when we went to a beach in Bataan, we dropped by at Crab and Belly on our way back home the next day.

We ordered the Unli shrimp and crab at P999 each so we will be allowed for sharing. Rice is also unlimited so make sure you have enough space in your tummy lol. Food is good but I suggest that you order a fruit shake (we ordered Mango shake) to remove the after taste of crab and shrimp.

The staff were nice especially the one assigned to us (I forgot his name). As we finished the 1st crab serving, my husband asked him first if we will be charged for the 2nd serving left-overs. He said he'll take care of it. We figured out it means he can take it out for us. Just make sure to clarify this first with the staff, I think they do this secretly.

The resto is not located along the main road so better use a navi app to locate the street. Parking area is spacious enough. It is not too big inside but they also have chairs and tables outside. I guess they have more customers at night because it was not crowded when we went there at noon.

Generally, this is a resto to try out if you happen to be in Subic area. If you dont like crab or shrimp, they also have other specialty on their menu like liempo. There were different types of customers we saw - family, friends, senior citizens - so it's a resto for everyone.

1  Thank serendipity1211

Reviewed 13 November 2017 via mobile

I had a super tasty mushroom soup tuna sashimi and watermelon shake... I was very happy with the portions the flavor and the service... definitely coming back... they offer all you can eat shrimp and crab...

Reviewed 11 November 2017 via mobile

Crab overcooked; mussels small and not fresh; rice was cold.
Service was fast and good; food presentation was unique.
It surely helps a lot if there was a detailed description of the platters in the menu-we had to ask the waiter one by one to know the details.

Reviewed 17 October 2017 via mobile

Restaurant looks down market, like a diner, so p3300 for two is more than you'd expect by the look of the place. Crab was messy and a lot of work for not much meat. Shrimp was okay. Service nice. Overall okay, not good but not poor.

Reviewed 28 September 2017 via mobile

I went here to treat my friends. My boss referred this to me as a haven for crab and shrimp delicacies. And definitely, they didn't disappoint with the servings. For P999/head, you can order a platter of crab OR shrimp of your choice. You can order again after you finished the existing order that you have. They also offer different recipes like adobo crab, crab in butter, and so on. Plus, they have unli rice. The staff were so accommodatint and it's really worth the price. There is also wifi too.