US$89
US$66
The Lighthouse Marina Resort(Subic Bay Freeport Zone)
US$143
US$126
Court Meridian Hotel(Subic Bay Freeport Zone)(Great Value!)
US$70
US$57
Agoda.com
Camayan Beach Resort and Hotel(Subic Bay Freeport Zone)
US$136
US$86
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$96/night.

Subic Park Hotel(Subic Bay Freeport Zone)
US$45
Acea Subic Bay(Subic Bay Freeport Zone)
US$155
Orbitz.com
  • Pool
Herbies Mansion Hotel(Subic Bay Freeport Zone)
US$40
US$31
Orbitz.com
  • Room Service
Forest View Leisure Residences(Subic Bay Freeport Zone)
US$165
TravelBook.ph
  • Pool
Best Western Plus Hotel Subic(Subic Bay Freeport Zone)
US$109
US$82
TravelBook.ph
Moonbay Marina Leisure Resort(Subic Bay Freeport Zone)
US$66
TripAdvisor
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 19 February 2017

After visiting this location, I was informed that they are closed for renovation. Both their day trips and the hotel on Grande Island are temporarily closed. The expected date for reopening is May or June of 2017.

I visited this location on February 18, 2017.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled solo
17  Thank Ashley P
Reviewed 2 July 2016 via mobile

spend a day tour here with my family. we enjoyed the great food and free banana boat ride and bike (we availed a promo package then)
the area is so peaceful and quiet, however some of the areas seems to be left out. i also enjoyed the historical tour around the island however i did not reached the 4th phase because im already tired. (planning to comeback to finish this) the island has a lot of room for improvements and will definitely comeback

Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
3  Thank Lhai A
Reviewed 26 May 2016

I have been in the place for our 2015 Company summer outing ans I must say the rooms are nice, the place is great as it is really huge! A very nice hide out from the everyday city life. The place is too big, but the mini "golf cars" I am not sure what those are called don't often drive around the resort making one wait for over 30 mins before he gets picked up if he wishes to go to the pool area etc. Since the are is too big and if your room is located at the far end side of the island then it will be impossible to walk all the way to the pool area or the central area of the area under the scorching heat of the sun. So you'd end up really waiting which is a waste of time. The cottages are located in the beach front which is perfect, you'll love the morning view, however please watch out for the baby jellyfish, there are millions and millions super tiny jellyfish to a point that we became scared of swimming. Over all, place is good!

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled with friends
2  Thank Rona M
Reviewed 31 March 2016 via mobile

I've been here 5years ago, and I can still remember how much I enjoyed this place. Going there is a great adventure, you have to ride a boat (or ship, or whatever you call it) to get to the Island. Once you get there, you'll start feeling relaxed. Breathing fresh air, seeing a magnificent view paired with delicious food. Everything was perfect.
I want to go back to this place again and again!

Stayed: April 2016, travelled with friends
2  Thank Maria Ana O
Reviewed 3 March 2016

The staff is just friendly and accommodating. I asked for an extra pillow and they gave it to me at no charge. :) I also asked for a bottle of water sent to me and the staff who helped was quick enough to my aid.

Stayed: April 2015