US$118
US$89
Forest View Leisure Residences(Subic Bay Freeport Zone)
US$165
US$148
  • Pool
Court Meridian Hotel(Subic Bay Freeport Zone)(Great Value!)
US$227
US$92
Agoda.com
Subic Park Hotel(Subic Bay Freeport Zone)
US$46
Moonbay Marina Leisure Resort(Subic Bay Freeport Zone)
US$72
US$60
Priceline
Camayan Beach Resort and Hotel(Subic Bay Freeport Zone)
US$234
US$157
Agoda.com
Herbies Mansion Hotel(Subic Bay Freeport Zone)
US$40
US$31
Orbitz.com
  • Room Service
Acea Subic Bay(Subic Bay Freeport Zone)
US$191
  • Pool
Best Western Plus Hotel Subic(Subic Bay Freeport Zone)
US$140
US$87
Priceline
All reviewssubic bayroom rates are very reasonablefamily suitecable tvharbour pointprovide towelsroom was spaciousrestful sleeprain showerxtremely xpressofree buffet breakfastwalking distanceala cartenice poolcourteous staffflorsm
Reviewed 27 October 2017 via mobile

Never again to book with these hotel again considering we book for executive suit,the room smells very bad coming from the toilet the beddings has stains like blood , the bathtub drain is full of hair and there is no duty manager or incharge to take care of the complain.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
VeneziaHotel168, Manager at Subic Bay Venezia Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 January 2018

Dear Rickytik T,

Greetings from Subic Bay Venezia Hotel!

Thank you for taking the time to provide your review of our hotel.

We appreciate the fact that you gave feedback on how we can improve. Rest assured that we will use your comments to further improve the stay of our guests.

We do hope that you will give us another chance to change your recent experience of our hotel on your next Subic Bay visit.

Reviewed 9 October 2017 via mobile

We've stayed here last weekend with the kids and as we entered the room, I was amazed because they have 2 big beds and a very spacious room. As I'm dissecting the whole place, I saw a lot of things that needs to be improved. Let me first have a take at the hotel. 1. Parking is a first come first serve basis.
2. No elevator. Will feel sorry for a senior citizen if his or her room is situated on the 3rd or 4th floor.
3. They should have happy hour for their beer coz it's quite expensive.
4. Front office staff talks about gossips in a loud voice while Im reading newspaper at the lobby. But they were all accommodating and helpful as well as the staffs.
Ok let me tell you about our room.
1. I hate it when a room has no window. They should put a window coz its more refreshing seeing the view from outside your room.
2. The blanket is so so thin!!!!!!!! The aircon is pretty cold so the blanket has no use they should use a thicker one. When I requested for extra blanket, they were charging me for 150 pesos. Seriously? I got sick because of this.
3. The room is so dim. Lack of lighting. You can't even read a book.
4. The ref is so old and worn out but still working.
5. And lastly, there's no heater in the bathroom.
Everything is cold that's why I ended up being sick when I got home here in Manila. Though location is nice. Near mall and waterfront. Hopefully they will look into this.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Sherwin34

Dear Sherwin34,

Greetings from Subic Bay Venezia Hotel!

First and foremost, we would like to send our gratitude for writing a review regarding your stay here at Subic Bay Venezia Hotel. We are honored that you chose to stay with us when you here in Subic Bay.

We have taken notes of your suggestions for improvements.Rest assured that the quality of service and facilities we will offer will continue to improve for better guest experience.

Warmest regards,

Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

This hotel is very convenient, near to malls inside Subic. Though free buffet breakfast has less dishes to choose from. The rooms are spacious and beds are comfy. Plus the pool and the casino.

Overall great stay.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank bigmeh

Dear bigmeh,

Greetings from Subic Bay Venezia Guest!

Thank you for taking time to share your positive review of Subic Bay Venezia Hotel. We are honored that you chose to stay with us when you were here in Subic Bay.

We shall continue to strive to provide the Excellent Customer Service and improve on our facilities for better guest experience.

Reviewed 1 October 2017

*Security --> good
*Friendly Crew --> Yes
*Family Friendly --> Yes, but not ofr PWD and Seniors
*Large Room --> Yes, clean towels and bed sheets
*Large and clean bathroom --> Average size with bidet, but the elevated steps going to the CR is dangerous.
*Good Facilities --> No. No elevators
*Free Drinking Water --> Im not sure
*With Refrigerator --> Im not sure
*With cooking eqpt: --> None
*Eating Utensils Provided --> None
*Good Food at restaurant/cafe --> Carenderia style, i cant feel im eating in a hotel
*Free Breakfast--> Yes, its buffet but you are allowed only to get more than one egg etc.
*Have Dining Space --> Yes
*Location--> Perfect for tourists
*Value for your money --> Yes

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends

Dear Sherina Garce S,

Warm Greetings from Subic Bay Venezia Hotel!

Thank you for taking time to share your positive review of Subic Bay Venezia Hotel! We are honored that you chose to stay with us when you were here in Subic Bay.

It was our pleasure to assist you and your family during your stay. I shall passed on your compliments to the staff who were thrilled to serve you and your family. We have taken note on your other suggestions to further improve on our service.

We are looking forward to see you again in your next visit.

Reviewed 4 September 2017

For a change, I decided to switch and try this hotel since my wife and I will just be spending a night in Subic Bay area. I booked online, check the hotel's facilities as published and posted online, check both positive and negative reviews. But what I did is really horrible, I sense it initially when I took the starts going to our assigned room at the 2nd level. The carpeted steps look very old and untidy, and it's reeking with that foul odor. When we entered the room, we appreciate the big size which we paid for, but saw a bunch of old furniture, a bed covered by lines which do not look like white anymore. A curtain on the window is not arranged properly as it's missing some of the hooks already.
When I sit on the couch I would say that this might have been there for more than a decade as you will sink in the middle.
So I went out for a meeting and returned in the evening. I was hoping I could rest and get a better sleep but to the contrary - the lines are old and have a bad smell. And the bed is also another old piece of furniture that bends in the middle when you lie down. It's the most uncomfortable sleep I had in a hotel so far.
Except for its location and ample parking space, this hotel earns a lot of minuses from me.
And I reminded the hotel reception to update their online details especially on a lot of things they advertised to be there - slippers, bath robe, safety deposit box (none of it are present).
That would be my first and last in this hotel.

Room Tip: If ever you book here, tell them to avoid the room that is adjacent to a roof, you can't sleep specially when there is rain.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business