Subic Bay Venezia Hotel
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Best Western Plus Hotel Subic(Subic Bay Freeport Zone)
US$142
US$101
Agoda.com
The Lighthouse Marina Resort(Subic Bay Freeport Zone)
US$168
US$137
  • Breakfast included
Court Meridian Hotel(Subic Bay Freeport Zone)
US$74
Le Charme Suites(Subic Bay Freeport Zone)
US$182
US$122
Agoda.com
Subic Park Hotel(Subic Bay Freeport Zone)
US$52
Travelocity
Vasco's Restaurant, Hotel and Museum(Subic Bay Freeport Zone)(Great Value!)
US$45
  • Restaurant
Mansion Garden Hotel(Subic Bay Freeport Zone)(Great Value!)
US$57
TripAdvisor
Camayan Beach Resort and Hotel(Subic Bay Freeport Zone)
US$139
TripAdvisor
Mango Valley Hotel(Subic Bay Freeport Zone)
TripAdvisor
Vista Marina Hotel and Resort(Subic Bay Freeport Zone)
All reviewssubic baystandard roomfamily suiteroom rates are very reasonablevenetian themeaccommodating hotelclassy hotelcold showerchristmas vacationpersonal refharbour pointprovide towelsrestful sleepxtremely xpressoclean bathroomswimming pool isfree buffet breakfast
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 4 September 2017

For a change, I decided to switch and try this hotel since my wife and I will just be spending a night in Subic Bay area. I booked online, check the hotel's facilities as published and posted online, check both positive and negative reviews. But what I did is really horrible, I sense it initially when I took the starts going to our assigned room at the 2nd level. The carpeted steps look very old and untidy, and it's reeking with that foul odor. When we entered the room, we appreciate the big size which we paid for, but saw a bunch of old furniture, a bed covered by lines which do not look like white anymore. A curtain on the window is not arranged properly as it's missing some of the hooks already.
When I sit on the couch I would say that this might have been there for more than a decade as you will sink in the middle.
So I went out for a meeting and returned in the evening. I was hoping I could rest and get a better sleep but to the contrary - the lines are old and have a bad smell. And the bed is also another old piece of furniture that bends in the middle when you lie down. It's the most uncomfortable sleep I had in a hotel so far.
Except for its location and ample parking space, this hotel earns a lot of minuses from me.
And I reminded the hotel reception to update their online details especially on a lot of things they advertised to be there - slippers, bath robe, safety deposit box (none of it are present).
That would be my first and last in this hotel.

Room Tip: If ever you book here, tell them to avoid the room that is adjacent to a roof, you can't sleep specially when there is rain.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Sam B
VeneziaHotel168, Manager at Subic Bay Venezia Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 January 2018

Dear Sam B,

Greetings from Subic Bay Venezia Hotel!

First and foremost, we would like to send our gratitude for writing a review regarding your stay here at Subic Bay Venezia Hotel. We are honored that you chose to stay with us when you here in Subic Bay.

We have taken notes of your suggestions for improvements.Rest assured that the quality of service and facilities we will offer will continue to improve for better guest experience.

We hope that we will have the privilege of welcoming you back in the future.

Warmest regards,

Reviewed 19 July 2017 via mobile

Pros:
1. Spacious Parking lot
2. Comfy Bed
3. Spacious Room
4. Delish Free Breakfast
5. Clean Pool
6. Hot water working all the time
7. Near Harbor Point Mall and other resto
8. Housekeeping staffs are very accomodating

Cons:
1. FO looks irritated by my queries
2. No Bidet
3. Small size of the TV for the size of the room
4. Clogged Shower drain
5. Slow refill of the buffet breakfast
6. Small Pool, No pool towel provided

Overall: For the price, its a win win and will come back for a quick staycation.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family

Dear Sherina Garce S,

Warm Greetings from Subic Bay Venezia Hotel!

Thank you for taking time to share your positive review of Subic Bay Venezia Hotel! We are honored that you chose to stay with us when you were here in Subic Bay.

It was our pleasure to assist you and your family during your stay. I shall passed on your compliments to the staff who were thrilled to serve you and your family. We are happy to inform you that all rooms are now installed with bidet and we have taken note on your other suggestions to further improve on our service.

Reviewed 12 July 2017

Our family visited last July 08,2017 to have a leisure time with my kids. We checked-in at Family Suite.

A very accommodating hotel I've tried at Subic bay so far. Starting from the Front Office who assisted us up to the Housekeeping who gave us enough amenities according to the number of my family member.

Our room is good enough for us with two queen size beds. The Italian theme of the room make us feel that we're in a classy hotel. My kids also enjoyed the bath tub.

The location of the swimming pool is good, it is an outdoor pool with privacy.

The buffet breakfast is good, Php 275.00 additional breakfast for additional pax worth it.

We'll surely come back to this hotel!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family

Dear Kay181818,

Warm Greetings from your Second Home,Subic Bay Venezia Hotel!

Reviewed 3 July 2017

I would never come back here..just imagine a hotel with no elevator. What would they do to hotel guests who are PWDs. Even the bathroom smells like septic tank, and dimly lighted too. No bellboys To assist guests carry their luggages.the room where we stayed had a very poor aircon, too noisy and i was all the time fanning myself until i got a little sleep and woke up sweating.even the sheets smells bad..this hotel needs a total renovations. As of now, the experience is just bad.never again.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Godo G

Dear Godo G,

Greetings from Subic Bay Venezia Hotel!

Thank you for taking the time to provide your review of our hotel.

We appreciate the fact that you gave feedback on how we can improve. Rest assured that we will use your comments to further improve the stay of our guests.In fact, we shall start renovating a room for our guests with special needs.

We do hope that you will give us another chance to change your recent experience of our hotel on your next Subic Bay visit.

Reviewed 23 June 2017 via mobile

We checked in on a Friday, and we got the farthest room on the 3rd floor, with only the stairs as access (no elevators). Really a challenge for us who have a 1yr old. My mother-in-law made the bookings but they were on the 2nd flr so we had to go up and down whenever we meet them.

Room is clean and spacious. The mini fridge is a plus, but it goes off when you go out so anything frozen would thaw when you get back. The shower knob for hot water is very loose so turning it is a challenge. We already called it but nothing happened. There are many times that there is no hot water coming out, so we end up using a cold shower. I really pity my 1yr old baby during bath time. And oh, there was one time that the room in front of us and the room beside us has an overflowing water that it reached the hallway, so yes, we were stepping on a wet floor going to our room. But it was eventually cleaned.

All else, service was good. From the front desk, to the breakfast table and most especially to those who were assisting at the pool, their service is commendable.

This is the first time I've checked in a hotel in SBMA so I have no point of comparison. But I have been to a 3-Star Hotel and I must say that Venezian Hotel needs more maintenance.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Marian B

Dear Marian B,

Warm Greetings from Subic Bay Venezia Hotel!

It was our pleasure to assist you and your family during your stay. I shall passed on your compliments to the staff who were thrilled to serve you and your family. We have taken note of your concerns regarding the hot water and rest assured that it was addressed already.