“Coffee shop”

Cupoccino Cafe
Price range: US$2 - US$895
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 28 May 2018

I love the coffee this is MY FAVORITE COLD SPRING COFFEE SHOP! and the vegetable panini minus the eggplant are my favorite here! I have been going here since they opened 6 yrs ago, its always been pleasant and yummy! Lots of specialty coffee drinks. Some limited desserts cookies, scones, and ice-cream offered. Pie and bagels. Fresh made lemonade is DELICIOUS! I recommend giving it a try for sure! The owners are very nice, friendly and pleasant too!

Reviewed 24 February 2018 via mobile

Stopped by with a friend on a Saturday afternoon. Got Cubano and Espanol Paninis and we split them. Both were amazing! I highly recommend both. Coffee was also excellent! I’ll be back.

Reviewed 6 December 2017

a friendly local cafe with little tables to sit at. Fountain orders are their specialty. Baked goods are hit and miss, as are snacks. They keep a little ice cream stand in the front of the store.

Reviewed 29 October 2017

This is a small quaint café with everything you would want. We stopped here for breakfast before our hike and grabbed breakfast sandwiches with amazing locally roasted coffee. We also ordered panini and drinks to go for our hike so we would not have to come back down the mountain. Both sandwiches were hot and delicious. After our hike we came back to quench our thirst with iced coffee and iced cider, both delicious. Then we sat and relaxed and ordered ice cream, some pastries, and the best part we ordered local draft beer on tap and wine....win win win. The octoberfest was delicious and the malbec was right on. We also ordered their homemade sangria which is some of the best we have had. This is definitely our to go place whether we are here to hike or not. The staff and owners were very helpful and pleasing. Thank you Cupoccino Café, we will be back!!

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 18 August 2017 via mobile

Absolutely adore this family run cafè! Employees are wonderful and seem to look up to their boss! Very good coffee and kids loved the fresh lemonade! I saw the girls making it fresh which brought joy to my heart. Lovely place.

Management response:Responded 22 August 2017

Thank you for you review! Would love to see you again. All the best!