“Elderflower & Fig Grilled Cheese ”
Review of Hudson Hil's

Hudson Hil's
Ranked #2 of 27 Restaurants in Cold Spring
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 15 July 2017 via mobile

Get these- so good and such a cute place. Read about this place on trip advisor before coming and decided to have brunch before hiking. Glad I did.. only regret is coming by myself, wish I came with more people so I could try more on the menu!

Reviewed 10 June 2017 via mobile

Arriving in Cold Spring, I checked Trip Advisor for suggestions on where to have lunch. Hudson Hil's had great reviews, so we tried it. It was wonderful. We sat outside and enjoyed people watching while we waited for our sandwiches to arrive. My chicken salad sandwich with apples and pecans was delicious! The server was very efficient and attentive. She refilled my water twice and my husband's coffee as well. Once again, we benefited from the reviews others write. Keep them coming. It really helps when we travel!

Reviewed 30 May 2017

We were passing through town to have a quick visit with cousins. It was happening but service was quick and the food was very good. i would definitely go back.

1  Thank Susan E
Reviewed 14 May 2017 via mobile

This restaurant is right in the middle of town. The menu was varried and good. We had the Chicken Salad sandwich on a crosant, Grilled Cheese with apples and figs, quiche of the day. All very good.

Reviewed 11 May 2017

We walked in to this restaurant for lunch while wandering around the town of Cold Spring, window shopping. We thoroughly enjoyed the good cold beer along with Kale salad and salmon cakes. The dressing was really good on the salad, I only wished there were a few more items in it rather than just tomato and chick peas with a sprinkle of Parmesan cheese. The salmon cakes were flavorful and a good size. We were full and ready for more window shopping when we left. Good food, good price and the service was quick and friendly too.