“Tastes Like A Ready Meal”
Review of Kitchen 16

Kitchen 16
Ranked #1 of 6 Restaurants in Ahoghill
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Came in here while on a long drive hoping for some good food but was I shockingly mistaken. The food in here tasted as if it was a ready meal. The chips were quite hard and when I mentioned this fact to a staff member she didn’t show any care. Cleanliness here needs to be seriously improved upon. Will not be back in future.

3  Thank AustinG418

Reviewed 12 February 2018

I have done breakfast early lunch and coffee here. It never disappoints. The food is good the staff are really friendly and it is spacious enough to have a conversation without other people being to close.
Breakfast again in it soon

Reviewed 8 February 2018 via mobile

Had a lovely lunch. Kids welcomed warmly. The kids lunch meal deal was excellent both in quality and quantity. A Main course then ice cream with sweets and a drink . The drink was decanted in to small old style milk bottle and straw with names then written on bottles. Kids adored it , staff friendly to children . I had soup and wheaten which was delicious. Will be back. Can recommend food service and the staff.

1  Thank Greygirl2
Reviewed 3 February 2018

The service is excellent and friendly and the Cafe is spotless. The food for us was average. It is more a cafe than a Restaurant. I had chicken and broccoli bake it was a fairly small portion of chicken not all breast meat in white sauce with onion and a little bit of mashed potato on top. I had expected nice big chunks of chicken and broccoli in a pasta and cheese sauce so this was a disappointment. There are plenty of sweet muffins and traybakes so it would be a nice place for a coffee.

2  Thank DCMCK
Reviewed 28 December 2017

we have been a few times to Kitchen 16 and I would recommend it to anyone the staff are excellent and the food is first class also our Christmas Lunch was beautiful and served with a smile we will be back